Everything posted by Nuke LaLoosh
-
Danville names Steve Stonebraker head coach
I wouldn't be surprised for Breece Hayes to join his staff.
-
Danville names Steve Stonebraker head coach
I’m excited to see what he can do at Danville. His offense will be a lot of fun to watch with the talent they have there. I know someone has already mentioned his coaching experience, but he has also coached 2 years at Centre. If my memory serves me right, it was between the Garrard and Wolford Co. jobs. He’s also the only coach in Casey County’s 52 season history to have an overall winning record. (54-40 in 9 seasons) 4 playoff wins (only 6 in school history), owns the only district title and only regional runner-up trophy the school has ever had.
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 5) *10 Bonus Points Available, Tiebreaker, & Early Deadline*
-
Open Job: Danville
I’ve heard Stonebraker and I’ve heard Joe Chirco.
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 4)
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 3)
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 2)
-
Casey County at Central Predictions/Updates
Casey is not forfeiting. This will be ugly, but Casey will show up and do the best they can and that’s all they can do in this situation.
- 2024 Pick 5 Contest: Playoff Edition (Week 1)
-
Rockcastle County 43 Casey County 22
It was good for the team to score a few points and gain some yards. Rock started playing 2nd string players when it got to 28-0 in the 2nd quarter. At the end of the game, Coach Larkey agreed to allow a senior Down syndrome kid from Casey to score a 2 point conversion. Then all of the kids from Rock came over to congratulate the young man. The Casey team then hoisted him up on their shoulders. It was pretty special to watch and a first class move by Rock! The only real negative in this game was the amount of penalties called. A total of 38 penalties were called during the game!
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 11) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 10) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 9) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 8) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 6) ***Early Deadline***
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
-
Adair County at Monroe County Predictions/Updates
Indians has too many weapons for Monroe to handle. Adair by 21
-
Campbellsville at Somerset Predictions/Updates
I like this Campbellsville team a lot! I’ll take the Eagles 35-21
-
Adair County vs. Franklin Simpson Predictions/Updates
Adair losing Jessie is a big hit to Stonebraker's passing attack, BUT having Grant slide over and play the position he played last year is a huge bonus. IMO, this game will come down to the trenches, and I believe FS wins that battle and wins the game.
-
Elizabethtown at Hart County Predictions/Updates
I believe Hart wins. 42-14
-
Belfry at Southwestern Predictions/Updates
I think this game will be close, but this year I’ll take the Pirates 28-24.
-
Western cancels game with Campbellsville
I know they have done this in rural areas of New York. Where my friend lives, they combined two schools to be able to play 8 man football. Apparently, they have schools in every little community much like KY use to.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
-
Boyle County 38 St. Edward (OH) 21
Congratulations Boyle on a very impressive win!