Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nuke LaLoosh

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuke LaLoosh

  1. Paducah Tilghman Manual Belfry Raceland Ludlow Tiebreaker: 61
  2. Classic Stonebraker drive to end the half!!!
  3. Knox has very good size. They will make some noise in 3A for sure. RB does a good job running the ball.
  4. South Warren Christian Academy of Louisville Bowling Green Madison Central Beechwood Tiebreaker: 57
  5. Am I understanding that there is not an app similar to Riherds at the moment? Only the Arbiter app?
  6. I like the Ads in this game. Their line play was better than I expected when they scrimmaged the much larger South Laurel team. Danville 35-18
  7. Highlands Trinity Scott County St. Xavier Murray Total points: 47
  8. Ballard at Lexington Catholic Highlands at Frederick Douglass Marion County at Danville Powell County at Eminence Union County at Madisonville North Hopkins Franklin County at Scott County Campbellsville at Bell County Sayre at KCD Mayfield at Graves County. I know you only pick 5, but these are some of the games I find interesting throughout the state.
  9. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1H62HdELCu/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  10. I don't think anyone said this would go unfilled. I do believe it is just a hard place to be a coach. Someone who loves the sport will always apply IMO.
  11. I was curious after your comment, so I went and looked at Riherds. The last time Casey won against their district opponents: Rock: 12/16/2022 Somerset: 1/6/2017 Pulaski: 2/23/2016
  12. Many things have negatively affected the program over the years. Just like a lot of schools, coaching turnover, players and parents not happy with the coach, players transfer to another school, etc. Right now, I think this is a very hard place to be as a coach.
  13. This was sent to me last night. There has been no announcement by the school or Coach Carman about him resigning.
  14. Word is that former Casey player, Lauren Lee is coming back to her alma mater to be the new head coach. She was a two-time all-American at Campbellsville University and played this past season at Purdue Fort Wayne.
  15. Will the Littlejohn kid see the field as a freshman?
  16. Danville Huge Announcement for DHS Football: We are beyond excited to announce that Stuart Powell Ford-Mazda has signed on to be our title sponsor for our week 1 bowl event! We will open the season in the Stuart Powell Ford-Mazda Pigskin Classic at Admiral Stadium! The gift from Stuart Powell Ford-Mazda helps to cover guarantee costs to participating schools as well as cover costs associated with merchandise for the event. This gift helps us put on one of the biggest fundraisers for the DHS Athletics Department and moves us another step closer to returning this event to its rightful place as one of the premier bowl games in the Commonwealth! This years Stuart Powell Ford-Mazda Pigskin Classic will take place on Friday, August 21st and the lineup will be as follows: 6:30 - Fort Knox vs. Bethlehem 8:30 - Marion County vs. Danville We are thankful for everyone at Stuart Powell Ford-Mazda of Danville for their commitment to Admiral Football and DHS Athletics! #StuartPowellFordMazdaPigskinClassic #DanvilleDevoted #FVSC
  17. McCreary Central's distance to opponents: Casey County - 66 miles Adair County - 74 miles Hart County - 121 Miles Glasgow - 106 miles
  18. Turner will be a nice addition for the Briar Jumpers. He's a good athlete with a nice arm and has decent wheels as well. This is his fourth stop in four years. Hopefully this will be a great fit for him.
  19. This was just a great college football game! I had no loyalty to either one of the teams playing, but I cheered like I was a diehard Hoosier fan. My daughter and I even woke up my wife yelling when Mendoza ran the ball in on that terrific TD run! ?
  20. 15 Point Game: #6 Ole Miss 9 Point Game: #1 Indiana
  21. 4 Point Game: #5 Oregon 3 Point Game: #3 Georgia 2 Point Game: #1 Indiana 1 Point Game: #2 Ohio State

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.