Everything posted by bluecolonels95
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Still nervous. Still a half to play and a lot of football left. CCH got to come out and keep doing what they been doing. That long drive that lasted forever before half would be nice to see duplicated in the 2nd half for the Colonels.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Hummel having a good game so far.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Our recievers need to get open already.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I say 17-6 CCH
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I like to see the winning streak over Highlands go to 9 games. Didn’t Highlands have a 15 game win streak against CCH from 2007 to 2015. I at least like to see the CCH steak get to double digits. I’m sure coloneswearblue could fill us in on that statistic.
-
Most intriguing 1st round games
Highlands/CCH. Big rivalry game so you never know what might happen.
-
Most disappointing season so far?
Trinity will probably win the state title as usual.
-
Covington Catholic 10 Ryle 3
CCH defense looking good. They only given up 23 points the last 4 games.
-
Ryle at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
That is correct CWB.
-
Ryle at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Lol. Someone has been paying attention. After 9 weeks I still can’t figure out CCH. Win or lose, I’m never really surprised by the outcome anymore.
-
Ryle at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
13-7 CCH. The win streak goes to 5 games.
-
Covington Catholic 27 Conner 7
Still don’t like the black uniforms. Keep the white and blue combination. My favorite is white pants with blue jerseys.
-
RPI 5A
IDK. If after 8 games you still have no passing game then it’s not going to happen. Don’t see them going too far in playoffs. You can’t win a state title every year. Oh well. FD or SW going to win 5A title this year. I say SW.
-
Covington Catholic 8 Highlands 7
These are high school refs not making 6 figures like NFL. They probably don’t care too much about a few botched calls. They probably just wanted to see a team score. It was the most boring game ever.
-
Covington Catholic 8 Highlands 7
Who knows. CovCath could lose to Conner and Highlands could beat Cooper next week. Then what would seeding look like??? I know Boone County is out. Pick a name out of a hat for who wants to win this district title come playoff time.
-
Covington Catholic 8 Highlands 7
Painful to watch. What has happen to the programs this year???? Did the kids forgot how to play football.
-
Covington Catholic 8 Highlands 7
Wow!!! I just watched two really, really, really, really, bad teams play each other. Tough to watch that one. Glad to see CCH streak go to 8 games. To be honest, I thought CCH would have won by 3 TD’s playing inspired football for Eviston this week. I still don’t see how after 8 games we still have no passing game. Do we not work on that in practice during the week?
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Does anybody want to win this game. Good Lord.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Does CCH even have a completed pass yet?
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
Uhhhh. I guess QB runs the rest of game. Wow. No offensive game plan whatsoever.
-
Cooper at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
Yeahhhhhhh. We made a field goal!!!!
-
Cooper at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I’ve seen 3 CCH games and they lost all three. I’ve already excepted the fact by week 3 that CCH was not that great of team this year and could be 5-5 on the year. My overall grade of the team is around a C- Offense gets a C- Special Teams gets a F Defense gets a B For this game I will take CCH just because Cooper has never beaten us but it could be a first time for anything and it could be this year for Cooper. CCH 21-14
-
South Warren at Central Predictions/Updates
SW by a lot. Also think SW is best team in 5A.
-
Troy Howell Top 30 Countdown
Yep. They suck this year. Oh well.
-
Beechwood 27 Covington Catholic 7
Agree. Eviston got no faith in his QB’s.