Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RPI 5A

Featured Replies

Using current RPI, If districts hold to season winners:

3rd round:

West #1 Owensboro vs #4 South Oldham

#2 South Warren vs #3 Bullit Central 

East #1 Woodford vs #4 CovCath

#2 Frederick Douglass vs # 3 Southwestern (or Pulaski)

 

Semis if higher seeds hold true:

Woodford hosts South Warren

Freddie hosts Owensboro

 

If CovCath upsets Woodford or district 5 winner:

Semis  Freddie host CovCath, Owensboro hosts South Warren

 

 

3 hours ago, Brown said:

 

 

If CovCath upsets Woodford or district 5 winner:

Semis  Freddie host CovCath, Owensboro hosts South Warren

 

 

Seeing these projections, I think CovCath upsets Woodford. On BGP, it sounds like CovCath is down. But I would say WoFo's playoff inexperience vs CovCath's playoff regularity would put them at a disadvantage in a close game. 

I would imagine the Jackets would play it safe and conservative on the play-calling, rather than being aggressive and that would keep CovCath in the game.

CovCath is going to get upset by Cooper in the playoffs!

Woodford has a tough road for a #1 seed. 

53 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

CovCath is going to get upset by Cooper in the playoffs!

Doubt it.  Covcath will beat Cooper again. And again, and again, and again. 

I think Woodford is quite a bit better than Highlands and they gave CC all they wanted so I will have to respectfully disagree.

1 minute ago, Tkinslow said:

I think Woodford is quite a bit better than Highlands and they gave CC all they wanted so I will have to respectfully disagree.

Too bad Woodford isn't in the NKY 5A district.  At least so we could figure out what is what.

34 minutes ago, RunForest said:

Doubt it.  Covcath will beat Cooper again. And again, and again, and again. 

I am not confident about that at all, especially after the egg CovCath laid last night. 

8 hours ago, Brown said:

Using current RPI, If districts hold to season winners:

3rd round:

West #1 Owensboro vs #4 South Oldham

#2 South Warren vs #3 Bullit Central 

East #1 Woodford vs #4 CovCath

#2 Frederick Douglass vs # 3 Southwestern (or Pulaski)

 

Semis if higher seeds hold true:

Woodford hosts South Warren

Freddie hosts Owensboro

 

If CovCath upsets Woodford or district 5 winner:

Semis  Freddie host CovCath, Owensboro hosts South Warren

 

 

If Graves beats Owensboro, then I believe Graves would still host rd 3 game, then play Woodford in semis thus matching up FD and SW in semis.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I am not confident about that at all, especially after the egg CovCath laid last night. 

It is a rivalry game and CovCath had a crazy week. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, colonel-fan said:

It is a rivalry game and CovCath had a crazy week. Time will tell.

Oh I agree but the offense still isn't clicking. 

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

Oh I agree but the offense still isn't clicking. 

This team is going to live and die on the defense. It is what it is at this point.

  • Author
54 minutes ago, gcbleedblue said:

If Graves beats Owensboro, then I believe Graves would still host rd 3 game, then play Woodford in semis thus matching up FD and SW in semis.

Yep.  Round 2 is going to be a tough game.   Graves is a top 5-7 team in state.

  • Author
4 hours ago, RunForest said:

Doubt it.  Covcath will beat Cooper again. And again, and again, and again. 

Does that mean that Cooper will win the 5 next game? 

2 hours ago, Brown said:

Does that mean that Cooper will win the 5 next game? 

Who knows..I have little doubt if Covcath plays Cooper again this year Covcath wins again. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.