Everything posted by Thakattack
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 11) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 10) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 9) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 8) *Bonus Point Available*
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
-
Boyle County 38 St. Edward (OH) 21
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
- Boyle County 38 St. Edward (OH) 21
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 3)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
- Bryan Station at Boyle County Predictions/Updates (8/31)
I thought this would be a tough game and I was giving a nod to Station but I now have to go with Boyle BC 24. STATION 14- Boyle County vs. Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates (8/24) (Rafferty's Bowl)
I think Turner starts.- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
- Proposed 6th/7th Region reshuffle
Where would those 5th region teams be placed?- Open Job: Lincoln County
Yes they did. He is the president of a local bank.- East Jessamine 67 Boyle County 47
There is no chemistry with the REBELS. I’m a Rebel fan.- 2024 Boyle County Rebels
The Turner kid was used as a Receiver toward the end of last year.- 2024 Boyle County Rebels
That is the kid. Transferred in October.- Open Job: South Laurel
Will Burns be with him?- Defeating 3 #1 Teams
Has it been done in KY high school football that one team defeats three undefeated teams in the playoffs to win it all? Boyle did it this year, has it been done before now.- Boyle County 41 Covington Catholic 0 (4A State Championship)
The issue may become what about the boys who grew up attending elementary and middle school at Boyle yet will not get a chance to play due to that influx- The Super Six: Class of '25 Quarterbacks
Half of these guys are still playing. I thought Corbin QB was a senior this year. Great future for all of them- Boyle County vs. Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates (4A State Championship)
Boyle plays a team game, you don’t see flashy numbers by any one player. Sure you have some studs but it is all in for one goal. The last two teams Boyle has played were undefeated. One in the RPI was rated higher than Boyle. Boyle went to their place and beat them. I thought the start of the second half Boyle looked sluggish against Franklin County but then put it all together. As a Boyle fan the one place in glad we didn’t go was Covington Catholic. So playing them on a neutral field will be fun to see. Both teams are good and have been challenged, I hope we see one more win coming to TITLE TOWN!!! GO REBELS!!!- Boyle County at Franklin County Predictions/Updates
They can’t contain The Q.