Everything posted by BigDaddy12
-
Who has indoor facilities?
Add Walton-Verona to the list.
-
Campbell County/Walton-Verona (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Quarterfinals) Updates
Walton had 8 turnover. Need to take care of the ball if they want to advance
-
Walton-Verona vs Campbell County (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Quarterfinals) Prediction
If both teams play like they did during the first round it could go either way. Whoever wins will have to take care of the ball and hit free throws. I going to take Walton in a close one.
-
Walton-Verona - 2019 Schedule
Agreed. I think Walton will be fine in the skill position's but the o-line will consist of A lot of sophomore and a couple juniors
-
Gallatin County vs. Walton-Verona Predictions
Is this game at walton?
-
2A State Championship: #1 Mayfield vs. #2 Christian Academy of Louisville
Anywhere to listen or watch this game online?
-
Walton-Verona 18 Glasgow 14
I think walton just hit on some big plays late and was able to stop the throwing act in the last 2 minutes
-
Walton-Verona 18 Glasgow 14
Mayfield
-
Class 2A State Semi-Final: #1 Mayfield at #10 Walton-Verona
My question is, what does walton have to do to get any credit? Walton defense is incredible. Walton has opened up both run and pass game. Coach barth will get these young men ready to play Friday.
-
Walton-Verona Bearcats vs Glasgow Scotties
The Walton-Verona Bearcats (10-2) will host the Glasgow Scotties (11-1). Kickoff is schedule for 7:30pm. Both teams have a high power offense, but will the Bearcats defense firing on all cylinders will they be able to stop the scotties? This is a huge game for both teams! Who do you have and why? I'll think Walton-Verona will be able to out last them and there defense will be to much. I'll take walton in this one by 2
-
Class 2A Playoffs: Monroe County at Walton-Verona
If walton plays like they have been, I'll take the Bearcats by 3 TDs. Walton is defense is hard to move the ball against. Walton has also opened up the passing game the last couple weeks. Hope for a good one Friday night!
-
Class 1A Playoffs: Kentucky Country Day vs. Bellevue
KCD passing game will be to much for Bellevue. I would love to see Bellevue win but KCD will win by at least 3 touchdowns
-
Class 2A Playoffs: #10 Walton-Verona vs. Metcalfe County
Don't let the records fool you. Metcalfe has good players and they will play very hard. Walton needs to come out and put the gas pedal down early. I'll take walton by a couple. Hoping for a good game!
-
2A #10 Walton-Verona vs. 1A Bellevue
Walton defense will be to much for them. Walton wins by 3 tds.
-
2A #10 Walton-Verona vs. Gallatin County
Walton wins this one by alot!
-
Walton-Verona vs Carroll County
The Bearcats travel to Carroll county to take on the Panthers. Who wins and why? I'll take Walton in this one by a couple touchdowns.
-
1A #5 Paintsville at 2A Walton-Verona
This will be a big game for the bearcats. Walton's offensive needs to come out and be able to move the ball. Hopefully we are in for a good game!
-
Lexington Christian Academy 38 Walton Verona 21
Nice win for LCA. Walton couldn't move the ball at all. Waltons defense still looked very nice! They stop LCA 3-4 times when they were backed up on the goal line. Walton needs to keep their head up and win the district play.
-
2A #10 Walton-Verona vs. 2A Lexington Christian
Walton's defense has to play a perfect game. Walton hasn't faced an opponent that can throw this good. They need to be on there toes. I'll take walton in this one! Very close, walton by 3.
-
Covington Holy Cross at Walton-Verona moved to Saturday at 4pm
I believe they are going to be playing tomorrow kickoff at 4.
-
2A #10 Walton-Verona at Covington Holy Cross
I would like to see walton try to open up the passing game Friday. There defense just held holmes to -30 total yards. Hoping to see the same defense this week. Walton wins by alot this week!
-
2A #10 Walton-Verona vs. 4A Holmes
If walton's defense plays like they have been and they can open up the passing game, I'll take walton by 3 tds!
-
2A #10 Walton-Verona vs 1A Kentucky Country Day
KCD will be traveling to Verona Ky, to take on Walton-Verona this Friday at 7:30. Who will take the W home? What should we watch for in this match up? Walton-Verona defense has shown a lot of progress last week. From what I heard Walton will be missing one of there starting Wr due to a MCL sprain. What are your thoughts on this game?
-
Walton Verona 14 West Jessamine 0
Walton's defense played one hell of a game.
-
Walton-Verona 2018
This is true, Walton has picked up Paintsville to replace Trimble County. This game will be played at Walton-Verona on the 28th of September. I believe kickoff is at 7:30!