Everything posted by One Great Scorer
-
10th Region Media Day
3PM 1
-
Bluegrass/Buckeye Classic at NKU
This event is now cancelled.
-
10th Region Media Day
It’ll be broadcasted live on Facebook.
-
10th Region Media Day
You should attend as well, you’re part of the media.
-
10th Region Media Day
Should be a lot of fun! Pasquale’s and Gold Star ate catering.
-
Bishop Brossart 2018/2019
I think Brossart plays a great schedule. They have a good mix of tough opponents, easy opponents, and competitive opponents.
-
A New Mr. Football Award for Kentucky?
So there will be two Mr. Football’s? Correct?
-
New George Rogers Clark Gym
This thing still being built?
-
Class 1A Playoffs: #3 Paintsville vs. Bracken County
Basketball season after this week for the Polar Bears
-
Site of 10th Region All A changed
Personally, I’m glad it is at CCMS. It’s a great gym and a lot cheaper than NKU. Brossart gets the option to have it in NKY, I would assume because they are usually contenders and always have a long drive for All A. But I think St Pat should get the option to have it at the downtown Maysville Gym.
-
Site of 10th Region All A changed
That was last year. Guess it hasn’t been changed yet
-
Site of 10th Region All A changed
I hope the Campbell County announcer isn’t there. I won’t go.
-
Site of 10th Region All A changed
I have Brossart
-
10th Region Preseason Top 10
What happened?
-
Site of 10th Region All A changed
10th Region "A" Boys and Girls Basketball Tournament Hosted By Brossart H.S. at CCMS The Play-In Games between Calvary Christian and Silver Grove will be played at Calvary On Friday Night, January 11th at 6:00pm and 7:30pm All Other Games to be Played at Regents Hall - NKU Corresponding times to this past year's tournament are: Saturday - Jan. 12th Paris (G) vs Bracken Co (G) - 11:00am Paris (B) vs Bracken Co (B) - 12:45pm St. Patrick (G) - Augusta (G) - 2:30pm St. Patrick (B) - Augusta (B) - 4:00pm Brossart (G) - Robertson Co (G) - 5:45pm Brossart (B) - Robertson Co (B) - 7:00pm Monday, Jan. 14th Nicholas Co (G) vs Calvary/S.G. (G) - 6:00pm Nicholas Co (B) vs Calvary/S.G. (B) -7:45 Wednesday. Jan. 16th - Upper Bracket Semi-Finals Girls - 6:00pm Boys - 7:45pm Thursday, Jan. 17th - Lower Bracket Semi-Finals Girls - 6:00pm Boys - 7:45pm Saturday, January 19th Girls Finals - 6:00pm Boys Finals - 8:00pm Thanks to @Mustang for posting at: bmustangs.com
-
Site of 10th Region All A changed
The 2019 10th Region All ‘A’ Classic has been moved from NKU Regents Hall to Campbell County Middle School.
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
[ATTACH]67356[/ATTACH]
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
I found the mistake. 1957-1958. The record at the bottom says 22-7, but adding up the wins and losses equal 21-8. Looks like I’m going to have to get the orginal scorebook from the High School library. Look at game 9.
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
My coaching records have 456 at Bracken. Could you send a picture of Bracken County under Parsley?
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
Jarvis Parsley had a record of: 456 - 289 at Brooksville/Bracken 43 - 87 at Lily High school 499 total career wins. Currently trying to see if I missed a win somewhere! Lol. The minimum on the KHSAA record is 500.https://khsaa.org/records/basketball/bbk-recordbook_coaches.pdf Try looking and see if Parsley coached at London.
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
Thanks. I have that new one, just not with me!
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
Thanks. I just need Lily High School. Coach Parsley had 456 wins at Bracken County. If he has 500 total wins I was going to send it in to the KHSAA coaching records.
-
Does anyone have the KY High School Basketball Encyclopedia?
I own one but it is in storage right now. I need to Find the records of Lily high school from its first season to 1950. All wins under coach Jarvis Parsley from Laurel County.
-
Campbell County 2018/2019
I think Drew Wilson and Tanner Lawrence are more than “little” help.
-
Harmon ineligible?
The family brought the spotlight on themselves.