Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Preseason Top 10

Featured Replies

GRC

Campbell County

Scott

Mason County

Bishop Brossart

Bracken County

Harrison County

Nicholas County

Paris

Calvary Christian

 

GRC is the team to beat but I think CC and Scott are going to surprise some folks this year!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mason County will be better than Campbell and Scott

Don't see where Bracken or Calvery would be better than Bourbon or Montgomery.

  • Author

Campbell has a new transfer from Mason that tips the scales back to the Lady Camels IMO. Scott has decent youth that are going to have better than expected seasons. I don’t think Mason overcomes the loss of the transfer to beat Scott either.

 

Just my opinion about Bracken. Even though Bracken lost to both last year I thought they were better last year and will continue to be. Montgomery Co loses Bromagen and I think it’s too big a loss for them to win again this year over Bracken. I picked Calvery last because I like the kids :)... You might be right that Bourbon County comes in at 10, I don’t think they lost much by way of graduates. In retrospect they probably deserve to be in top 10

Scott lost alot with their starting PG going back to Dixie. I see them still being a force in the 10th but they arent as good as they would be.

I have heard a few girls have left the Scott program and transferred out...

 

Also have lost the JV Coach and a Asst Coach...

Campbell got another transfer that 2 in 2 years. Scott also got a transfer, Newport's best player and her name escapes me. She is vey good and only a sophomore.

  • Author

Mya Meredith. Related to Nelson Perrin I think. She will make Scott a tough team. I think #3 in the region is about right despite the transfer to Dixie

Who's the transfer Campbell Co. got?

  • Author
Who's the transfer Campbell Co. got?

 

Emma Taylor. Sophomore. Add her in with last year’s starters and CC will be good.

Mya is a very good player but how will she react to Rhonda's coaching will be key. If she can listen and play well with the team, Scott wont skip a beat.

Last year GRC won the 10th region and made it to the semi finals in state tourney loosing to eventually state champs Mercer Co. Looking for GRC to have another outstanding year again this year.

 

We have Seniors Hayley Harrrison, committed to UT Martin, Maleaha Bell, EKU and Jasamine Flowers, U of Cumberlands. Juniors Kennedy Igo a D-1 prospect that both UofL and UK having been looking at .

 

We are playing in the LIT and The Toyota Classic which both will have some of the top teams in state.

 

Look for another great season from the GRC Lady Cards.

  • Author
Last year GRC won the 10th region and made it to the semi finals in state tourney loosing to eventually state champs Mercer Co. Looking for GRC to have another outstanding year again this year.

 

We have Seniors Hayley Harrrison, committed to UT Martin, Maleaha Bell, EKU and Jasamine Flowers, U of Cumberlands. Juniors Kennedy Igo a D-1 prospect that both UofL and UK having been looking at .

 

We are playing in the LIT and The Toyota Classic which both will have some of the top teams in state.

 

Look for another great season from the GRC Lady Cards.

 

This is your year for the GRC girls Goldie! I suspect they start the season in the top 5 in state. Good senior leadership, lots of talent, great run last year. The team to beat. Reminds me of a recent Lady Camels team ;)

This is your year for the GRC girls Goldie! I suspect they start the season in the top 5 in state. Good senior leadership, lots of talent, great run last year. The team to beat. Reminds me of a recent Lady Camels team ;)

 

 

I think we will be in top 5 team also. Boys should do well also. On my bucket list is for both the girls and boys go to state the same year. Hopeful this will be the year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.