Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Preseason Top 10

Featured Replies

She won’t start

 

Who won’t start?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually GRC was the favorite heading into last season as well. Over the course of the season the Lady Camels became the favorite.

Hopefully for GRC's sake they are able to keep their main group of players healthy. Late season injuries definitely disrupted Campbell County and Sacred Hearts chances...basically handing the title to Mercer County.

Actually GRC was the favorite heading into last season as well. Over the course of the season the Lady Camels became the favorite.

Hopefully for GRC's sake they are able to keep their main group of players healthy. Late season injuries definitely disrupted Campbell County and Sacred Hearts chances...basically handing the title to Mercer County.

 

What late season injuries did they have?

 

I didn't follow them much so I'm just curious who and when

What late season injuries did they have?

 

I didn't follow them much so I'm just curious who and when

Campbell lost 2 year starter Mallory Holbrook to a broken hand, & starting center Tamara Wells was unable to play in the 2nd half after limited time in the first half.

Sacred Heart lost Erin Toller., who was utilized as a 6th man but probably at least their 3rd best player.

Campbell lost 2 year starter Mallory Holbrook to a broken hand, & starting center Tamara Wells was unable to play in the 2nd half after limited time in the first half.

Sacred Heart lost Erin Toller., who was utilized as a 6th man but probably at least their 3rd best player.

When did Holbrook go out and what game was Wells limited in and what was wrong with her?

Hollbrook was in district final, so she missed region. Wells was sick in region semi’s. Regardless CC still fought back from a 19 pt deficit and had multiple chances to win. Just wasn’t meant to be, GRC prevailed.

Scott will be an interesting hodge podge of returning veterans (Seigrist, Allen, etc.), upcoming youth and at least one returner missing from action last season.

Scott will be an interesting hodge podge of returning veterans (Seigrist, Allen, etc.), upcoming youth and at least one returner missing from action last season.

 

Scott adds Mya Meredith also.

Scott adds Mya Meredith also.

 

Like I said.....an interesting hodge podge. Cant wait!!!!

Nicholas Co. will be better than Bracken Co.

Like I said.....an interesting hodge podge. Cant wait!!!!

 

Ive said this before and I will say it again, if Mya can buy into the coach and system at Scott, they will be dangerously good. If she doesn't, she could disrupt the chemistry of the team. I see them as a major player for the region champion but I can also see them losing in the first round of the region.

  • Author
GRC

Campbell County

Scott

Mason County

Bishop Brossart

Bracken County

Harrison County

Nicholas County

Paris

Calvary Christian

 

GRC is the team to beat but I think CC and Scott are going to surprise some folks this year!

 

REGION 10 (PAGE 268) Cats Pause

01. GRC

02. Campbell County

03. Scott Lady Eagles

04. Harrison County

05. Mason County

06. Bishop Brossart

07. Paris

08. Bourbon County

09. Nicholas County

10. Bracken County

 

I think it’s pretty good, very close to what I had in early August. The region is GRCs to lose, but Campbell and Scott have enough talent to pull the upsets.

 

Only school I missed on was Bourbon County. I’d slide them in at #10 if I redid the rankings.

REGION 10 (PAGE 268) Cats Pause

01. GRC

02. Campbell County

03. Scott Lady Eagles

04. Harrison County

05. Mason County

06. Bishop Brossart

07. Paris

08. Bourbon County

09. Nicholas County

10. Bracken County

 

I think it’s pretty good, very close to what I had in early August. The region is GRCs to lose, but Campbell and Scott have enough talent to pull the upsets.

 

Only school I missed on was Bourbon County. I’d slide them in at #10 if I redid the rankings.

Can you post the top players from Cat's Pause? Thanks

  • Author
Can you post the top players from Cat's Pause? Thanks

 

I copied the teams from the other BGP post. Don’t have or know the top 10 players. Here’s my guess

 

1. Hayley Harrison GRC

2. Summer Secrist Scott

3. Maleah Bell GRC

4. Madison Kellione Harrison

5. Kennedy Igo GRC

6. Marie Keifer Brossart

7. Emma Taylor, CC

8. Mya Meredith, Scott

9. Mallory Holbrook, CC

10. (Tie) Kennedy Karl, Bracken

10. (Tie) Victoria Brooks, Mason

  • Author
Can you post the top players from Cat's Pause? Thanks

 

I haven’t seen the Cats Pause rankings. So I don’t know them. I copied the team list from another BGPer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.