Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Great Scorer

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One Great Scorer

  1. Paris has played a very tough schedule.
  2. Based on Preseason rankings this was supposed to be the district championship game. I thin Paris is the favorite but it'll be a close game. I think Nicholas is on top of the district right now, with Paris, Bracken, Brossart tied for 2nd. I don't think there will be an outright District Champion this year. I think either Bracken or Paris will beat Nicholas
  3. First game of district play in 1A District 5. Looking to be a great game down in Paris Friday!
  4. The KHSAA specifically says you can’t transfer for athletic purposes, the one year suspension from sports is to deter athletes from doing so. If you blatantly say you’re transferring for athletic purposes, you have to sit out a year. Harmon is transferring for athletics purposes. He’s not transferring because of his parents job, education, or any other reason. Therefore, he must sit out a year. No ands, ifs, or buts about. Don’t overthink it.
  5. I feel like it’s his decision what school he goes to.
  6. The Bracken/Mason game will be interesting this year
  7. College football rules are the best and most effective.
  8. I don’t think either team gets any good out of this game, especially Beechwood.
  9. I saw St Pat playing in the All A preseason scrimmages. I was shocked to see a bench full of kids, and they played well for their age.
  10. I hope St Pat has a competitive team, gonna be some growing pains
  11. Got their win over Gallatin mixed up. Played well with Nicholas who is still tough.
  12. Pendleton County coming off a good win and Bracken coming off a bad loss. Pendleton is at home, and Bracken's best receiver and defensive back is injured. Pendleton County 27 Bracken County 21 Hope I'm wrong, but Tad Fisher has yet to have big running game. And it will all just depend on hell well Pendleton's defensive line is. I think Bracken will be able to stop Pendleton's offense for the most part. Bracken has only scored 6 offensive points in two games.
  13. I know Scooter Charles was the first choice for the job, but he’s at Rowan County and has that job locked for when it comes open next.
  14. I think the staring 5 will be: Mason Tucker Jhace Cummins Colin Jefferson Tad Fisher Sr Jared Zornes I think that’s a pretty good starting 5 to work with. Travis Tucker may be back at the end of the year.
  15. I think Bracken County overall will do a lot better than last year. They are still either 2nd or 3rd in the district. And Who Knows what Mason County will look like only returning one starter. They competed with Clark County in the Regional Tournament only being down by 9 in the 3rd quarter and had a 30 point turnaround from the last time they played Clark. Bracken County started playing well right at the very end of the year so hopefully they can pick up where they left off.
  16. From what I've been hearing Mason County is starting to build a powerhouse baseball factory.
  17. Horn and Jefferson may not have seen as much time on the court as you're thinking. And Brandon Dice moved last summer because his mom no longer had a job with the school. And a now 7th grader Carter McClanahan wouldn't have seen varsity minutes this season. He's about 5'2
  18. There is some talent coming up. They aren’t stripped to the bone for talent just because ONE 6th grader moved to Augusta.
  19. Not looking good for Bracken in this one. Don’t know what Pendleton has

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.