Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Great Scorer

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One Great Scorer

  1. I don’t think it would have mattered, bad bad night. Big game next week at Pendleton. http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/bracken-county-at-367691.html
  2. The same school everyday
  3. He’ll be eligible because he’s transferring from a non member KHSAA school
  4. We have our first class of 2019 with 15 inductees. The Hall of Fame game will be taking place on February 1st, a Girl/Boy Doubleheader vs. Pendleton County.
  5. I think Bracken will win 10+ games. I’ve seen their scheudle and yes it is weak overall, but they are still playing Campbell, Mason, Robertson 2x, Pendleton 2x. But a some easy wins are on there, but you can’t blame them. Fans don’t care about strength of schedule they want to see wins and they need more fans out to games.
  6. Isaiah Garrison goes from Mason County to St. Pat = Ineligible Jake Swolsky goes from St. Pat to Mason County (while living in Bracken) = Eligible
  7. Jake Swolsky lives in Bracken County and always has.
  8. Here’s Bracken County’s new helmets for 2018. The white makes it more Polar Bear-ish lol. Don’t know if there will be a decal or not, but I like them plain.
  9. Should find out who will be inducted in the Hall of Fame this week or next
  10. I have no idea who Mason County will hire, I don’t think they have an idea who they will hire either. I expected an announcement before school started.
  11. In the Class A they have Bishop Brossart first round but I see Brossart winning that, and with the new seeded district, beating Pendleton and Harrison is going to be a tough task.
  12. Robertson County has a top notch facility, getting there is the only problem. I would like to see them play an overall tougher schedule. They are playing a homeschool team this year.
  13. Well, and just like that Travis will be out for the season with a torn ligament in his knee. Will require surgery. Wishing the best for the senior. Hopefully to make it back for basketball and baseball.
  14. Bracken County tied at 6 with Kentucky Country Day in the first half of varsity. JV was after that.
  15. They had 31 kids in their team picture
  16. I think it’s a three team race between Campbell, Scott, and GRC. I think Scott will surprise people this year
  17. Lol you’re right. I feel like 2A would end the progress with made. But that’s for another time
  18. Bracken County will be adding Travis Tucker to the O-Line. 6’5 220+ Senior will be playing football for the first time, you may know him from basketball.
  19. Had to update the graphic lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.