Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Great Scorer

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by One Great Scorer

  1. I would like to see Brossart in the finals. I think they get it tonight. However MoCo has a first round bye.
  2. Hard to find jobs for coaches in such a small school system.
  3. Mac Whiatker got ejected. Was arguing a balk call. I was right behind home plate and I did not hear Mac say anything that should have resulted in an ejection. It’s the regional tournament, and the umpire wanted to show Mac up and make a name for himself and make it about him. I know Mac can be intimatating to an umpire sometimes but this is the first time I’ve seen him been ejected. And I’ve seen him act a lot worse. Bad move by the umpire. Believe me when I say this, Harrison County isn’t the same team without Whitaker coaching. He got ejected on reputation.
  4. Does Campbell County still have that windscreen behind home plate? They have no seating between the dugouts. You either have to watch down the left or right field line. That’s terrible.
  5. Campbell County 10 Pendleton County 0
  6. Augusta has offered the job to a couple of NKY assistant coaches, but I think both have turned it down.
  7. It specifically says in the KHSAA handbook you will not be eligible “If the change in schools is motivated in whole or part by a desire to participate in athletics at the new school;”
  8. Supposed to be a high of 91 Monday. Any word on if they’ll change sites and times? For example like the 9th Region was thinking about doing, they’ll have two game at around 7-8PM at different sites
  9. It is now being said by Zion’s father that he cannot confirm the move at this time.
  10. I thought this was a joke at first. This is funny.
  11. Must’ve not liked the academics at Adair County
  12. Augusta has not made it passed the first round of district in any sport for two whole sports seasons. No region in two years, draw is working well for them
  13. Maybe more runner-ups due to district draw. But championship wise, I think Bracken has done pretty well for a small rural school.
  14. Nicholas, Harrison, Brossart I don’t think have a lot of pitching
  15. Clark or Campbell. On the same side of the bracket. Bottom side isn’t very strong. I’m expecting Harrison in region finals, or MoCo because they got a first round bye.
  16. There are two sections of locker rooms. However only a door separates them and not the best idea to have both teams in there. Home field advantage.
  17. Nicholas County May drive Mac Whitaker to retirement
  18. Making up for all the losses of past seasons.
  19. What does Bracken County need to do to win their first ever district title in 2018? Who did they lose and who do they coming back? 2018 Schedule Switzerland County, IN @ Ludlow @ Pendleton County Trimble County Jackson County @ Dayton @ Paris* @ Bishop Brossart* Berea* Nicholas County* Bye Week
  20. Possible assistants: Adam Reed Jeff Crawford Andrew King Jason Snapp
  21. Does anyone know how many district championships each school has? And what years?
  22. It was pretty much the best option for Mason County. They had an open PE position, which Kirk teaches, so that narrowed it down. However, I’m not sure on his teaching position at Mason, yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.