Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Augusta

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 31.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I think Zach Irvine should be a front-runner. Son of Don Irvine who coached at Augusta. Also could fill a vacant PE spot.

As I said in the previous thread does Augusta consider

Adam Reed

Andrew King

Either Kelsch

Jason Snapp

 

That is if any of those individuals are interested

Who would be some quality coaches outside the box that AHS could look into?

  • Author

You can go ahead and mark Jason Hinson off. I’m sure it would be brought up in this thread at some point. Talked to him today and he is excited for the future at Bracken County.

You can go ahead and mark Jason Hinson off. I’m sure it would be brought up in this thread at some point. Talked to him today and he is excited for the future at Bracken County.

 

Brian Kirk was excited for Augusta too. All coaches say the same thing because that is what they are suppose to say. With that said, I do think he stays at Bracken.

You can go ahead and mark Jason Hinson off. I’m sure it would be brought up in this thread at some point. Talked to him today and he is excited for the future at Bracken County.

 

I say he would work for free for a year to go back to Augusta.

  • Author

I think Augusta’s only real option is a PE teacher. I don’t know if there’s are any other open jobs. Unless they decide to promote one of their assistant coaches.

  • Author
I say he would work for free for a year to go back to Augusta.

Lol you don’t talk to him everyday. He won’t even apply.

You can go ahead and mark Jason Hinson off. I’m sure it would be brought up in this thread at some point. Talked to him today and he is excited for the future at Bracken County.

Very rarely is it ever wise for one to try to "go back". Just doesn't work because many never will allow it to work.

It will be interesting to see if Augusta breaks their mold and goes for a para-professional head coach. Post #12 lists four very capable candidates that are all para-professionals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.