Everything posted by CoachR
-
2027-2028 Football Realignment
Agree!
-
Open Job: Carroll County
Anyone ????
-
Open Job: George Rogers Clark
I just heard that Craig Yeast is the new coach at GRC???? Anyone else hear this?
-
Open Job: Middlesboro
Larry French announced last night at the Middlesboro banquet that he is retiring. Who takes over?
-
Football Stadium Pictures
-
Open Job: Pleasure Ridge Park
It was posted on listserv again this morning.
-
Open Job: Lexington Catholic
I was asking the same question. Does he have any coaching experience at all? At any level?
-
Open Job: Lexington Catholic
I am hearing Trenton Fields at East Jessamine, former coach at Lex Cath, is a front runner for this one.
-
Open Job: Lexington Catholic
I was wondering the same thing.
-
Open Job: Lexington Catholic
Nick Baisch Resigns as Lexington Catholic Head Football Coach Resigned to take a new position as at St. Xavier High School in Louisville 52 minutes ago Forrest Tucker Credit- LCHS LEXINGTON, Ky. (ABC36 NEWS NOW)- Lexington Catholic is searching for a new head football coach after Nick Baisch resigned from his post on Tuesday. Baisch is taking on a new role as Director of Student Career Development at St. Xavier High School in Louisville, the school he left to come to Lexington two years ago. He is also a 2009 graduate of Saint Xavier and is a Louisville native.
-
Open Job: Bryan Station
I never heard a number.
-
Open Job: Bryan Station
I heard Don Miller, who formally coached at Western Hills is the leading candidate. Anyone else heard anything?
-
Open Job: Bryan Station
Any update on this one? Will it be Haskins or Miller? or will they go outside the program?
-
Open Job: Henry Clay
I heard interviews started this week. Any updates or news?
-
2024 KHSAA State Football Finals Pay-Per-View Options from PrepSpin (BGP Discount Code)
I can not get the website to load. Must be in overload.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
-
Franklin County vs. Scott County at Great Crossing Predictions/Updates (Bowl Game)
Scott County 0 Franklin County 23 at Halftime.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
-
Great Crossing at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates
I haven’t seen him in any games lately. He is hurt? Will Cov Cath get him back for a playoff run?
-
Great Crossing 13 Scott County 0 (JV)
Monday night Great Crossing JV shut out Scott County 13-0. And then today Great Crossing Freshman beat Scott County 14-8.
-
Open Job: North Laurel
Jason Chappell has taken over this job per WYMT.
-
Jason Chappell North Laurel Head Coach
Per WYMT news. Jason Chappell was named Head Coach at North Laurel during halftime of their basketball game. He was head coach at Pineville last year.
-
DE Oryend Fisher (Great Crossing ’23) Recruiting
Oryend received offer number 6 from the University of Memphis today.
-
DE Oryend Fisher (Great Crossing ’23) Recruiting
Picked up offer 5 from the University of Kentucky today!!