Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Carroll County

Featured Replies

Someone mentioned it to me.

Anyone?

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Someone mentioned it to me.

Anyone?

Posted officially on school website.

They have had some good young players. I like their admin / game support people from our game last fall. 

Wish them the best. 

Did Coach Charles leave to go to another school?

12 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

They have had some good young players. I like their admin / game support people from our game last fall. 

Wish them the best. 

I felt like they had some decent young talent too. Makes you wonder though why these coaches keep being one and done down at Carroll. As next years seniors will now be on their 4th head coach in four years. 

6 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I felt like they had some decent young talent too. Makes you wonder though why these coaches keep being one and done down at Carroll. As next years seniors will now be on their 4th head coach in four years. 

I don't know of anyone with qualms with the admin. Admin issues could be the case, but I think it's more likely another issue: location. Carroll is close enough to Lexington, Louisville and NKY that coaches see it as "possible" then spend a year or so living that commute, and realize exactly how tough it is. Not suggesting that the only option is a local coach, but they keep hiring coaches who are commuting 45min+ every day and it's not usually sustainable.

12 minutes ago, Pi said:

I don't know of anyone with qualms with the admin. Admin issues could be the case, but I think it's more likely another issue: location. Carroll is close enough to Lexington, Louisville and NKY that coaches see it as "possible" then spend a year or so living that commute, and realize exactly how tough it is. Not suggesting that the only option is a local coach, but they keep hiring coaches who are commuting 45min+ every day and it's not usually sustainable.

That is a great point, and that very well could be the case with it being a long drive. 

Also, this is a tough job. Hunter Cantwell was here and went about .500, then he moved to CAL and obviously, things changed. The landscape is getting tougher, not better.

  • Author

2025 Carroll County Schedule

Fri, Aug 22, 25 Owen County at Patterson Field (W) 20 6
Fri, Aug 29, 25 Trimble County home (W) 41-6
Fri, Sep 5, 25 Grant County away (W) 41-6
Fri, Sep 19, 25 Anderson County home (L) 13-43
Fri, Sep 26, 25 Nicholas County home (L) 21-26
Fri, Oct 3, 25 Henry County away (L) 20-24
Thu, Oct 9, 25 Pendleton County home (W) 35-6
Fri, Oct 17, 25 Bourbon County away (L) 9-50
Fri, Oct 24, 25 Lloyd Memorial home (L) 6- 42
Fri, Oct 31, 25 Gallatin County away (W) 21-18
Thu, Nov 6, 25 Russell away (L) 0-48

On 2/9/2026 at 9:19 PM, TRPride said:

Posted officially on school website.

I'm not seeing it posted any longer. Any word?

  • Author
29 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I'm not seeing it posted any longer. Any word?

Someone told me Dave Weston was the man but I can't confirm or deny that one.

Anyone?

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

Someone told me Dave Weston was the man but I can't confirm or deny that one.

Anyone?

Was told the same from a good source about an hour ago. 

5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I'm not seeing it posted any longer. Any word?

It’s taken down and they’re looking for assistants. Traditionally when the district does that the selection is in. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.