Everything posted by REALSPORT
-
Sayre at Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates
Following a Brossart holding call it is 3rd and 25 at the Brossart 47. 1:35 left.
-
Sayre at Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates
Pennington throws an interception that Brossart returns to the Sayre 38. 2:35 remaining.
-
Sayre at Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates
Brossart's drive following the free kick gets stopped inside the Sayre 10. Runge with the FG makes it 5-0 Brossart.
-
Sayre at Bishop Brossart Predictions/Updates
A bad exchange by Sayre near the goal line results in a safety. Brossart up 2-0 late in the 3rd.
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
-
Micah Parsons Requests Trade
Good point. I had Hendrickson on my brain.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
TE's get beat up. Playing 92 games in 6 seasons is pretty impressive. I don't think 17 draft picks spent on defense the past 6 years is neglect. Most are still on the team. Their D is young and will be better this year.
-
Micah Parsons Requests Trade
These guys want security and sign these 3 and 4 year deals, and then are upset when the market surpasses their contract and they are underpaid. It's tough for them to have it both ways.
-
College Football 2025 Preseason Discussion
Caleb Downs may be the best player in college football. Now to win the Heisman he would have to put up incredible numbers in tackles, interceptions and punt returns. Unlikely, especially with all the other good players out there.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
Keep in mind that Mims didn't sign his contract until July 22 last year. I think Knight gets signed in the next week. Stewart? Nothing would surprise me with him.
-
2025 Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers traded a 28 year old safety who has played in 42 games the past 3 years for a 30 year old cornerback who has played 44 games the past 3 years. I suppose Pittsburgh felt like another corner might help cover the Bengals receivers. If nothing else, I can only hope that Tee Higgins gives him the AJ Green chokehold.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
If it doesn't impact ticket sales, the Bengals do not care about public perception. They believe this is between the team and this player (it is), and they have no obligation to explain anything to the media or the public. They are slowly coming into current times, but when it comes to contracts, they are still in the 80's.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
I'm no expert on contracts, and I don't know if the issue lies in the language regarding injuries and/or conduct. I do know it's not a good look for the organization. That said, the team holds the cards in this case, similar to Hendrickson. Stewart will lose not only this year's money but will likely be drafted much lower next year. At the end of the day, is your pride worth $20M?
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
They seem to win in spite of themselves, at least recently. They have the 2nd most wins in the division over the past 3 years and are tied for the most wins over the past 4 years.
-
2025 Cincinnati Reds
From what I heard the Dodgers are taking on Diaz entire salary. This was a payroll dump.
-
2025 Cincinnati Bengals
It sounds like Trey wants the Bengals to negotiate against themselves. It's my understanding that an offer was made that would increase his 2025 salary. Trey either didn't like that number or wanted more years tacked on. He is under contract for this year. I think he could even be tagged next year. The Bengals don't care if he sits out the preseason, it gives the younger guys more reps. If he sits out the entire season it saves the team $16M. Trey has no leverage.
-
2025 Pittsburgh Steelers
I could not agree more. With that defense, and Burrow under center, I think they would have made deep runs the past 2 years. You never know how the injury bug will hit, but I would be very surprised if the Steelers finish ahead of the Bengals this season. Unless the Steelers have a surprise in the works at QB.
-
2025 Pittsburgh Steelers
Just an example, but the consensus was that the QB class would be much better next year. The time to tank is now!
-
Travis Perry in Portal
I have no idea how NIL money is divided up, but question how much a guy like Perry would get, even at an SEC school. There is plenty of film on him now. I consider him at best an 8th guy in a rotation. How much does that get you compared to being a 2nd or 3rd guy in the OVC.
-
2025 Pittsburgh Steelers
Tanking for Manning?
-
Travis Perry in Portal
247Sports has him going to Ole Miss.
-
2025 NFL Draft
The draft room did not seem overly excited about the Sanders pick. Makes you wonder if the choice came from ownership.
-
2025 Pittsburgh Steelers
Will it be Flacco and Rodgers starting in the AFC North with Burrow and Jackson?
-
2025 NFL Draft
Someone explain why the Browns would draft Gabriel and then a couple rounds later pick Sanders? And I've seen draft grades giving the Browns a B+. I just don't get it.