Everything posted by Notaref
-
Open Job: Beechwood
Madison and Kimi Stokes are back. Olivia Stokes graduates this year. They have 4 girls returning that played last year, Hopefully more kids come out.
-
Attendance down for 1st round
Yes, and they played during the day not much to do, high attendance, night time different story. Put the locals during the day. Numbers Don't lie. Or don't complain about low attendance is all I'm saying. Largest crowds at Wku were when those big co schools that are close to Wku played during the day. You would think people could figure this out if they really cared about attendance. IMO.
-
Attendance down for 1st round
Big mistake moving the bracket around to have local teams play at night. A better move would have been to move the local teams to playing during the day. This was shown yesterday when the local schools played during the day and schools let out to watch the games, nice student sections. Did you see Campbell Co student section, there's a reason the first round game student section was about a 1/3 of yesterday's. Second highest attendance in history I was told. Kids will miss school to go to a game, they will not miss hanging out at night to go to a game. I hope the KHSAA learns from it experiment and realizes to not put the local teams at night but during the day.
-
Highlands 52 Holy Cross 44 (9th Region)
Yes she did.
-
Highlands 52 Holy Cross 44 (9th Region)
I stand by my statement you couldn't have been at the game. If you were you must not know basketball. KHSAA stats have Leigh 2/10. My guess is most of those were early and maybe 2-3 in the fourth q. Give credit to Chames.
-
Highlands 52 Holy Cross 44 (9th Region)
You must not have been at the game, Leigh struggled the first three quarters. Chames did a great job and was the reason for this. Surprised you give credit to Adler earlier in the year you stated she couldn't guard very well. Difference in the game was the Highlands Coach changed who was guarding who and the three guards for Highlands dominated both ends of the floor especially defense. McClendon is a great player she has left her mark on the HC program, 9th region, and State for ever. Congrats on a great career Ms McClendon.
-
Highlands 52 Holy Cross 44 (9th Region)
I was told the 6 players were on offense out of a time out and it was HC ball under the basket?
-
School bball
Well, I think my daughter is a better player now than when the season started, yes. She performs her roll better now than she did at the start of the year for her team. She has improved her skills and understanding of the game a lot this year , she understands the why now more than before, fewer bad decisions when she plays. Best part is she has learned the missing parts of her game that we can work on this summer, so, next year she can hopfully perform her roll even better and maybe help the team in different ways as a complete player. Im a big believer that players are made in the offseason and teams are made in the season.
-
School bball
Why would your team only be doing stuff 3/4 times a week including games. So they play a couple games and have a couple practices? Are they out of the post season?
-
Players career stats
Nice numbers but for me it would be who did they put these numbers up against.
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
I by no means meant to upset anyone. I have never heard of a jump ball issue, so that was not why I asked. I have always been told that Mason is a tough place to play and Mason Co gets some interesting calls at home if it's a close game. Didn't mean to upset you or anyone. I was wondering if anything happened. Thank you for your service to the Mason Co programs.
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
I have no idea about a possession arrow or what you're talking about. I asked because in the SK thread both schools said the refs took the game over and ruined the game. I was asking if something like that happened again. I was told the game was good for both teams had a post season feel to it.
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
This is why I asked if anything crazy happened in this game.
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
This is why I ask if anything crazy happened.
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
Anything shady go on in this game seems like every time someone plays at Mason something crazy with the refs or clock happens?
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
Just when I write them off they go and do that. If they are the aggressor and play physical they may be able to compete for the region. I noticed in the few games I have watched them Layups are an issue. Barth 1/8 were those all 3s and how does Leigh only get 5 shots? Leigh carried this team when they were playing well. Did only 5 people play for Highlands that's all you listed? I know RCC9 has said they were going to tighten up the rotation but wow that would be really tightening it up not to sub.
-
Mason County 43 Highlands 42
Ok maybe they are better than I thought. RCC9 you are correct they are up and down.
-
Highlands at Mason County still on tonight.
This Highlands isn't very good they only beat NCC by 1 and lost to Holy Cross and ND.
-
Holmes 63 Bishop Brossart 43
Brossart has been up and down that's for sure. Tough district looks like they will play Campbell Co in district.
-
9th Region Midseason Outlook
I did not get to see the HC game but if they can't beat HC they certainly are not top 3, you are correct.
-
OK now, cards off your chest and tell me who is going to win the 9th Region?
Holmes or Ryle.
-
Highlands vs. Holy Cross tonight at HHS
I say Highlands using some other teams game plan and wins. Hard to break down this game with no individual stats on the KHSAA from Holy Cross.
-
Newport Central Catholic 52 Holy Cross 50 (9th Region All A Finals)
George is the man. I couldn't make the game last night but my bet is he gave his kids a good plan and the kids made the plays. Congrats to the staff and the players. Maybe HC will have some time to put some stats in since they have sime time off now.
-
NCC vs Holy Cross 9th Region All-A Final
Why are people calling Holy Cross Cordia North? Does Cordia not post stats?
-
NCC vs Holy Cross 9th Region All-A Final
Can HC post some stats, the fines are really going to cut into the money pool that is used for "other things". Yea right, as if anything will be done to HC.