Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players career stats

Featured Replies

How would you rank a player that will finish her high school career with 1000 points, 500 assists, & 500 rebounds? Is this a remarkable feat or just ordinary? Thanks for your input.

In broad strokes, I think 1000-500-500 is a strong statistical determination for a consistent and reliable player over the course of 3-4 years playing varsity ball. Sure.

Very impressive

Nice numbers but for me it would be who did they put these numbers up against.

How would you rank a player that will finish her high school career with 1000 points, 500 assists, & 500 rebounds? Is this a remarkable feat or just ordinary? Thanks for your input.

 

Probably depends on how many years the person played for the varsity, what competition level, and did he/she make her team better.

 

In most cases, Yes...That's very good career stat line.

I would say that was a boat load of assists.

I would say that was a boat load of assists.

 

Yep...That would be about 5 per game in a 4 year career. That's a lot.

I think regardless 1000 pts, and 500-500 of any of the other stats is a lot. I still think in broad strokes that those stats on paper show off a well rounded player who contributed to their team over a 3-4 year varsity scape.

Sounds to me like a very valuable player...Maybe not the "super star", but the team would sure miss a player like this. With those 500 assist, that is at least 1000 points the team would not have without this player.

 

Out of curiosity, I am assuming this a a point guard who plays solid defense and is often asked to play in the paint during 2-3... Am I wrong?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.