Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCHS-BLUEBIRD

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCHS-BLUEBIRD

  1. Great info ATLCat! It's settled then...NKY clearly has the best football. That was easy! LOL :popcorn: JK guys. Nice to see some of the metrics though.
  2. Where's Trinity located??? (Sarcasm) :isurrender:
  3. Good...I didn't want to see him go. I enjoy seeing him play. We don't get to play them often but he seems like a good kid that really wants to be great on the court. Look forward to watching him play this year.
  4. On the "Rumors" thing. Did he not say he was leaving? I thought he put that on Twitter that he had played his last game in a Pendleton Cty Uni. He might've changed his mind. I would like to see him stay as well. I think it's good for NKY.
  5. I thought he posted that he wasn't coming back to Pendleton at the end of last year. Do we know where he is going yet? Did he change his mind?
  6. I think the coaches are hopeful of that, but I believe he went to them at Spring Ball and said he didn't want to play QB at all, only WR. He is currently playing varsity WR. I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing QB in some wildcat formations this year.
  7. The schedule will be rough this year and they will take some lumps but you have to play the big boys if you want to get better. Kudos to the coaching staff for the scheduling. I think it will prepare them for the playoffs and the future. Time will tell as with most things, but I don't think speed will be the issue as much as the QB question mark this year. I'm sure Jake will do fine at QB. He is a smart kid that works hard. I don't think they need him to win the games just not lose it for them early on. I think you'll have some wildcat options as well as the playbook opens up some. As far as speed on offense, everyone knows about Chiz's freaky speed playing RB you will have Kyle England (Soph) a big fast track kid that should be getting some touches in the backfield as well. You'll also have two speedsters in 5'10 170 Sr WR Easton Pilyer returning and Highlands transfer 6'0 185 Soph Hunter Ahlfeld at WR. Also, having a legit D1 kicker helps too!
  8. Very cool. Those boys will remember that forever.
  9. Like the court and appreciate them including the girls teams but I think it would've looked better with just the Polar Bears on both ends IMO. The girls are still the polar bears too correct? Again, I like the new look.
  10. Yeah, Anthony Witschey would be another one. Both good kids that grew up with my son.
  11. Can you get your buddy to fix that field too.
  12. You guys had a pretty fast WR on the frosh team last year Jayden Maynard? Will he get any varsity mins this year?
  13. Could've just been a bad game but Hicks got roughed up pretty bad by Highlands freshman team if I remember correctly. 3 INT's and I believe they pulled him and the other starters early in the fourth. I think having competition brings out the best in each kid and will give you a chance to see who really wants it. Sounds a like fun summer ahead over in Hebron. Good luck to all the boys!
  14. Any updates on how spring ball went and practice thus far? I believe they are going Mon-Wed-Fri still. Any good surprises or disappointments(not about kids talents please) on kids not showing up or quiting etc.
  15. @Cooper WIN Campbell County @ Scott County Ryle Lexington Catholic POSSIBLE WIN @ SK Dixie WIN @ CovCath ALWAYS A POSSIBLE WIN @ Greenwood WIN @ Boone County WIN
  16. I think 5-5 seems more in line.
  17. No, stiring the pot would be if they held the car wash at Highlands! bahahahaha
  18. Congrats to the Dirty Birds...BUT...I don't think I'd go as far as calling it a baseball school just yet. I think you're a few years away from that. I hear the baseball program is stacked for the next few years though. The football team would have to tank again this year, which would most likely get rid of BW and then that talk would pick up steam a little more. I do think the HHS football classes of 2019 & 2020 will be a very competitive group that will bring the winning ways back. You will see the contributions of some of those boys this year but IMO you won't see the full extent of it until 2018-2019 season. This is not news to the majority of the HHS faithful.
  19. Does anyone what happened with Tyler Wagner? I thought he was a pretty solid player at both baseball and football. Wasn't he at Walton originally and then left to go to Beechwood and now he's back at Walton again?
  20. Not sure if this is AAU or High school...but...what happened in Erlanger over the weekend? I heard a HUGE fight broke out and 8 cop cars had to show up. Ref's being punched, coaches in a headlock...etc. Can anyone shed some light on this?
  21. 1- Scott County 1- Bowling Green 1- Harlan County 1- Perry County Central 1- Collins 1- Cooper 1- Ballard 1- Fern Creek 2- Bowling Green 2- Perry County Central 2- Cooper 2- Fern Creek 3- Bowling Green 3- Cooper 5- Bowling Green TB- 107
  22. Cooper's D is swarming for sure...BUT...had nothing to do with Walter's low scoring. He's been low scoring all year. He seems to be a anomaly for his size. Great hands, great this, great that, but never seems to look to score. Is that a coaching thing or a player thing?
  23. Do we know if the game is televised? If so does anyone have the link?
  24. Realistically...neither pull that off. I do think Ryle has the best bid of the B seeds to win a game IMO. I'm still not sure that Ryle can beat NCC but it does give them a chance. Ryle has been too inconsistent all year. Cheeseman has been the only consistent scorer and they would need to have a great game from Rankin and O'Hara and NCC would need to have a avg game. The 2017 NCC is definitely not the NCC of the past but still has a solid team this year that can beat Ryle by 15-20 if Ryle doesn't show up.
  25. Hasn't he been a non-factor most games this year?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.