Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Didn't see anything on this so I wanted to get it started.

 

Draw is Sunday morning, 10:00 AM I believe.

 

District Winners:

CovCath

Cooper

Lloyd

NewCath

 

District Runner-Up:

Holy Cross

Ryle

Dixie

Newport

 

What first round matchups could be intriguing to you? All I ask is that Cooper and CCH end up on opposite sides......please Basketball God's make this happen lol

  • Replies 91
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Trying to eat breakfast can a Mod please change the Title of thread to say 9th REGION draw. Cracker Barrel has my mind not right

I doubt that Coach Schrand appreciates reading on here that he is a district runner-up prior to playing the championship game.

While we are all in agreement that in 24 hours this will become reality, for now give the Indians their 32 minutes to prove us wrong before declaring them a district loser.

Trying to eat breakfast can a Mod please change the Title of thread to say 9th REGION draw. Cracker Barrel has my mind not right

 

Mmmmm. What did you have?

  • Author
I doubt that Coach Schrand appreciates reading on here that he is a district runner-up prior to playing the championship game.

While we are all in agreement that in 24 hours this will become reality, for now give the Indians their 32 minutes to prove us wrong before declaring them a district loser.

 

I'll tell you what, if Coach Schrand is on BGP the day of a district championship game and is concerned with what my opinion is, then that is even more of a reason that I will leave Holy Cross on that line right there. The reality is, they have a 0.000000001% chance of winning so I went ahead and went with it. I will be the first to say I am sorry if they win.

So who was the official bracket?

 

TBD tomorrow...

If Cooper, CovCath and Dixie end up on the same side it will be a shame.

TBD tomorrow...

 

Haha sorry I'm an idiot!

If Cooper, CovCath and Dixie end up on the same side it will be a shame.

 

Not for Holy Cross, NewCath, and Lloyd.

I'll tell you what, if Coach Schrand is on BGP the day of a district championship game and is concerned with what my opinion is, then that is even more of a reason that I will leave Holy Cross on that line right there. The reality is, they have a 0.000000001% chance of winning so I went ahead and went with it. I will be the first to say I am sorry if they win.

 

Here's something for you to chew on with your breakfast

 

A few weeks back Holy Cross beat Lexington Christian in overtime.

 

The other night Lexington Christian beat the Dunbar team who destroyed CovCath two weeks ago by 19 points.

 

Lexington Christian went on to beat Lex Cath for the district title.

 

Sure CovCath might be favored by a lot, but crazier things have happened.

How would you rank these teams 1-8?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.