Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

^ understood.

 

I guess the question that should be asked is this.... In some way, shape, or form, do we get the matchup everyone seems to want? The grandaddy of them all... Cooper Vs. CovCath.

 

Or...

 

Any chance of Ryle Vs. Holy Cross in the final?

 

Wouldn't that be something?

  • Replies 91
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ understood.

 

I guess the question that should be asked is this.... In some way, shape, or form, do we get the matchup everyone seems to want? The grandaddy of them all... Cooper Vs. CovCath.

 

Or...

 

Any chance of Ryle Vs. Holy Cross in the final?

 

Ive got a better chance selling my ocean front property in Florence than this being the 9th region finals

^ understood.

 

I guess the question that should be asked is this.... In some way, shape, or form, do we get the matchup everyone seems to want? The grandaddy of them all... Cooper Vs. CovCath.

 

Or...

 

Any chance of Ryle Vs. Holy Cross in the final?

 

:lol: Come on man.

 

I meant no disrespect to those teams.

I don't think the folks at BB&T would be doing back-flips.

 

Maybe others wouldn't be interested enough to patronize, but if it came down to these two teams then I'd be certain that it was due to divine intervention, and I'd be the first one in line at the doors.

 

It would also likely be the end of the world too so my last day on earth no doubt will be watching The Holy Cross Indians play The Ryle Raiders in the 2017 9th Region Finals :ylsuper:

Maybe others wouldn't be interested enough to patronize, but if it came down to these two teams then I'd be certain that it was due to divine intervention, and I'd be the first one in line at the doors.

 

It would also likely be the end of the world too so my last day on earth no doubt will be watching The Holy Cross Indians play The Ryle Raiders in the 2017 9th Region Finals :ylsuper:

 

If we are going to the divine intervention card, then let's have my Juggernauts go to Rupp. E-town could exercise some demons over the years. 96' lose in the last minute of the game. Upset by the Birds in 83' after they had beaten Highlands twice before in the regular season. 78' up 4 with the ball against Holmes with a minute left, only to lose.

 

It's nice to dream before the show starts.

All very funny! I wonder if the coaches at those schools have legitimate belief that they can win it all. I know the righteous blogger will say... "yes they believe! They wouldn't be there if they didnt..."

 

But,

 

Is it true?

Which 1 seed has the toughest first round match? Has to be CovCath, right? Dixie was top 3 all year.

Blaine Walters and Daniel Wasser are now both coming off the bench. Neither start.

 

Chris McNeil, Dante Hendrix, Adam Kunkel, Braydon Runion and Sean McNeil.

 

Who does he guard to start the game? Zone?

Blaine Walters and Daniel Wasser are now both coming off the bench. Neither start.

 

Chris McNeil, Dante Hendrix, Adam Kunkel, Braydon Runion and Sean McNeil.

 

Who does he guard to start the game? Zone?

 

Welp. I take my comment back then and apologize to SEC.

 

That does make it interesting.

All very funny! I wonder if the coaches at those schools have legitimate belief that they can win it all. I know the righteous blogger will say... "yes they believe! They wouldn't be there if they didnt..."

 

But,

 

Is it true?

 

No.

Welp. I take my comment back then and apologize to SEC.

 

That does make it interesting.

 

You have to ask the same question on Cooper defensive end. Who guards Walters?

You have to ask the same question on Cooper defensive end. Who guards Walters?

 

Hasn't he been a non-factor most games this year?

You have to ask the same question on Cooper defensive end. Who guards Walters?

 

Runion and Chris - split time, watch for possible foul trouble.

^ understood.

 

I guess the question that should be asked is this.... In some way, shape, or form, do we get the matchup everyone seems to want? The grandaddy of them all... Cooper Vs. CovCath.

 

Or...

 

Any chance of Ryle Vs. Holy Cross in the final?

 

 

Realistically...neither pull that off.

 

I do think Ryle has the best bid of the B seeds to win a game IMO. I'm still not sure that Ryle can beat NCC but it does give them a chance. Ryle has been too inconsistent all year. Cheeseman has been the only consistent scorer and they would need to have a great game from Rankin and O'Hara and NCC would need to have a avg game. The 2017 NCC is definitely not the NCC of the past but still has a solid team this year that can beat Ryle by 15-20 if Ryle doesn't show up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.