Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

1a. CovCath

1b. Cooper

3. NewCath

4. Lloyd

5. Dixie

6. Newport

7. Ryle

8. Holy Cross

 

I think this is pretty close...

 

Top 2 hard to argue.

 

I think you can make a case for 3-5 being at about the same level, I feel the same about 6-8 as well.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put Dixie ahead of Lloyd even though they had the loss to the Cru. But to be honest 2-8 have a slim and I mean very slim chance of beating CovCath or Cooper.

On a 10 point must system:

 

10. CovCath

10. Cooper

3. NewCath

3. Lloyd

3. Dixie

2. Newport

2. Ryle

2. Holy Cross

If Cooper, CovCath and Dixie end up on the same side it will be a shame.

I guess it's Lloyds fault this could happen. Congrats to Lloyd! Shame on Dixie only.

For :poop: and giggles I just did a mock draw and here is what I came up with........

 

Lloyd vs Ryle

NewCath vs Holy Cross

 

CovCath vs Dixie

Cooper vs Newport

 

I like it! :lol2:

For :poop: and giggles I just did a mock draw and here is what I came up with........

 

Lloyd vs Ryle

NewCath vs Holy Cross

 

CovCath vs Dixie

Cooper vs Newport

 

I like it! :lol2:

 

Looks completely random on your part, no agenda that I can see.

 

If HC happens to pull the upset, I guess you would just flip flop HC and CCH in your mock draw.

Let us not forget 2010:

 

Newport lost to Newport Central Catholic 63-38 in The 36th District Final.

 

Beat Ryle 62-46 in 9th Region

Beat CovCath 59-48 in 9th Region Semis

Beat Holmes 60-34 in 9th Region Final (Holmes had beat them by 18 and by 10 that year)

I'll tell you what, if Coach Schrand is on BGP the day of a district championship game and is concerned with what my opinion is, then that is even more of a reason that I will leave Holy Cross on that line right there. The reality is, they have a 0.000000001% chance of winning so I went ahead and went with it. I will be the first to say I am sorry if they win.

 

No apology will be needed, looks like your bold prediction held up.

For :poop: and giggles I just did a mock draw and here is what I came up with........

 

 

Lloyd vs Ryle

NewCath vs Holy Cross

 

CovCath vs Dixie

Cooper vs Newport

 

I like it! :lol2:

 

Chalk here?

Let us not forget 2010:

 

Newport lost to Newport Central Catholic 63-38 in The 36th District Final.

 

Beat Ryle 62-46 in 9th Region

Beat CovCath 59-48 in 9th Region Semis

Beat Holmes 60-34 in 9th Region Final (Holmes had beat them by 18 and by 10 that year)

 

Why are we not forgetting this? Are you saying this Newport team can do that? Or, is there another 2 seed that can?

 

That Newport team had Demarco Foster, and a pretty good coach, if memory serves....

Why are we not forgetting this? Are you saying this Newport team can do that? Or, is there another 2 seed that can?

 

That Newport team had Demarco Foster, and a pretty good coach, if memory serves....

 

I think he was reminding us that in 2010 most everyone was giving the 2009 State Champs Holmes the trophy long before the 9th Region Tournament was played, and whereas Newport entered the tourney runner ups after having been destroyed by NewCath in the district championship game, they turned around and destroyed Holmes in the 9th Region Finals.

 

Nobody saw that coming

 

He's not necessarily saying that this year belongs to Newport, but reminding us that before everyone hands the trophy to either CovCath or Cooper that stranger things have happened.

Let us not forget 2010:

 

Newport lost to Newport Central Catholic 63-38 in The 36th District Final.

 

Beat Ryle 62-46 in 9th Region

Beat CovCath 59-48 in 9th Region Semis

Beat Holmes 60-34 in 9th Region Final (Holmes had beat them by 18 and by 10 that year)

 

Demarko Foster isn't walking through any doors anytine soon.

Demarko Foster isn't walking through any doors anytine soon.

 

Unfortunately

Demarko Foster isn't walking through any doors anytine soon.

 

What about Wiggins?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.