Everything posted by NLTanker1
-
BluegrassPreps.com Class 6A Football Rankings (8/29)
Elaborate.
-
Male vs. Saint Xavier Predictions/Updates
I think St. X solidifies their #1 ranking this week, and spanks Male. If the Dawgs could only muster 7 against Ballard, they might be lucky to even score. But I'll give the benefit of doubt. X- 34 H- 7
-
Trinity vs. Center Grove (IN)
The Rocks home opener. They know what it feels like to both win and lose on the road. Now they get a brand new opponent in their house. I think they have the fight and the heart to make a statement inside Louisville. It will be hard fought and well earned. T-21 CG- 17
-
Trinity 17 Moeller (OH) 6 (JV)
Finally.
-
Moeller (OH) 26 Trinity 14 (Frosh)
I'm trying to figure out why Moeller was/ is for jv too, in all blue as visitors and Trinity is in green over white.
-
Ballard 12 Male 7
That's 2 too many.
-
Ballard 12 Male 7
And yall called me crazy in the prediction thread.
-
Ballard 12 Male 7
2009
-
Moeller (OH) 28 Trinity 3
Tough one. Time to move on, it doesn't get easier.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
Yes. And it's aggravating that one of them isn't playing.
-
Male at Ballard Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
Yall called me crazy....
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
Drew Allen overthrows his receivers A LOT.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
There was a major accident around Carrollton.
-
Male at Ballard Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
Ballard isn't Floyd Central (IN). I think it will be closer than some expect.
-
Saint Xavier vs. Central Predictions/Updates
Agreed. I don't need to give my $.02.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
I agree, lookout. And I did the opposite. I picked them last week and I did again this week.
-
Trinity at Moeller (OH) Predictions/Updates
I'll never pick against the Rocks. But their secondary better be ready for an air raid. Trinity has really embarrassed Moeller over the last decade+. And the Crusaders want revenge on every one of those. I think Trinity has the team to keep it close and win. Not unlike the Cincy X game last year. These kids remember how it felt losing last year. And coming off a win, they want to keep that memory closer. I'm hoping for, and believe it will be a competitive hard fought game. T- 24 M- 21
-
Male at Ballard Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
I think it has the potential to be a more competitive game this year, but Male still wins. H- 34 B- 25
-
McCracken County at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates
BG- 59 MCHS- 10
-
Trinity 17 Carmel (IN) 7
I think that was the foot of a Trinity player giving chase.
-
Warren Central 13 Bullitt Central 0
They can finally take a breath. I guarantee those kids and coaches will remember the feeling of winning, and try very hard to duplicate it every week.
-
Central Hardin 45 DeSales 7
I think DeSales short lived run is well in the past.
-
Trinity 17 Carmel (IN) 7
Definitely nervous about next week. But week 3 brings Center Grove (IN) to St. Matthews, and they beat Warren Central (IN) 17-8, and face Carmel next week. So there could be comparisons made by next Saturday.
-
Frederick Douglass 52 Bryan Station 7
That'll leave a mark...ouch.
-
Trinity 17 Carmel (IN) 7
Winning feels so much nicer.