Frederick Douglass 52 Bryan Station 7

4 hours ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

I see yall got another barn burner tonight!

Yeah it was close one for the most part of the game. The depth of X and fatigue of O def put this one out of reach late in the game.

Even through the loss I feel really confident about this Red Devils team, more so than last yr. Can’t count out tradition rich programs such as Highlands BG/SW and a strong Woodford County but IMO I think 5A at the top is a 2 team race with Douglass and O…. Long season ahead can't wait to see how it plays out. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Devils Fan said:

Yeah it was close one for the most part of the game. The depth of X and fatigue of O def put this one out of reach late in the game.

Even through the loss I feel really confident about this Red Devils team, more so than last yr. Can’t count out tradition rich programs such as Highlands BG/SW and a strong Woodford County but IMO I think 5A at the top is a 2 team race with Douglass and O…. Long season ahead can't wait to see how it plays out. 

Yup, with the switch to sister districts, it really gets interesting. RPI is gonna be super important. Do those Tennessee games help or hinder your RPI?

4 hours ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Yup, with the switch to sister districts, it really gets interesting. RPI is gonna be super important. Do those Tennessee games help or hinder your RPI?

All out of state games hurt because they treat their record like they are a 5-5 team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Purple88 said:

Should be about the same type game/score don't you think 16?

Yes I think so as well it may not be a running clock as fast as it was last Friday, they keep getting the ball around the Station 30 yard line the entire first half due to bad/blocked punts.