Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard 12 Male 7

Featured Replies

Okay Ballard, I’m paying attention now…

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hungover_in_Andover
    Hungover_in_Andover

    Tap those arrow icons on Scoreboard, to the far right. It will show series scores since 98.  

  • I said I questioned Ballard because they only scored 22 on Hoptown. I didn’t think less than 22 would ever be good enough to beat Male. But that’s why high school football is so much fun. You never kn

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

What?

Wait What Surprised GIF - Wait What Surprised Kevin Hart GIFs

Just now, The Double Deuce said:

When was the last time Ballard won this matchup?  Has to have been a minute.  

2009

Just now, The Double Deuce said:

When was the last time Ballard won this matchup?  Has to have been a minute.  

I would think a long time ago but I have no idea, Ballard had a really good team in the late 80s.

And yall called me crazy in the prediction thread.

1 minute ago, NLTanker1 said:

And yall called me crazy in the prediction thread.

Nobody thinks you are crazy Tank, other than maybe @RockPride.

Male is vulnerable this year and Ballard can play some defense. Congrats Bruins on the rare takedown of one of the "Big 3".

  • Author
5 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

2009

I was looking through the KHSAA scoreboard for this the other day and got tired so I didn’t make it that far back. ?

  • Author
6 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

And yall called me crazy in the prediction thread.

Literally one person questioned your “closer than most expect.” LOL

Ballard always has talent but never puts it together until now. Congrats Bruins!

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Ballard always has talent but never puts it together until now. Congrats Bruins!

They have always been a mystery, for that exact reason. They always have talent, and usually quite a bit. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.