Everything posted by KnightTime07
-
Open Job: Lexington Catholic
I heard the same. I didn't see Perry leaving this soon though. Best of luck to him at Troy.
-
Lexington Catholic 52 Lexington Christian 40
I wasn't able to make it tonight. Just saw the final on twitter.
-
Lexington Catholic 52 Lexington Christian 40
Final from Lexington Catholic
-
Boyle County 48 Lexington Catholic 17
I've been a supporter/part of Lexington Catholic football since I was a really young kid in 1998. I've never seen this program be this low on talent and this bad. They've gotten progressively worse since making the state title game two years ago. I don't know where the talent has gone and I don't know how they're going to turn it around. The scores this year are not indicative of how good this program should be. It's unacceptable and honestly embarrassing that it's come to this point. Very frustrating season. This is not Lexington Catholic football.
-
Lafayette 38 George Rogers Clark 14
GRC is getting better. Give them a couple years and I believe they'll make some noise.
-
Lexington Catholic 71 Western Hills 49
Left after the 1st quarter to watch the Cubs, but this went about as expected. Neither defense is equipped well enough to handle the other's game plan.
-
Lafayette 44 Paul Laurence Dunbar 0
Pretty much sums up their wvole season.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 3A Football Rankings (10/2) Discussion
Win or lose the Knights aren't the same team they have been in years past.
-
What's wrong with Paul Dunbar?
Douglass is on the east side of Lexington. They split up Henry Clay and Bryan Station's districts. PLD is on the southwest side of the city. Shouldn't have had much, if any effect.
-
What's wrong with Paul Dunbar?
Paul Laurence Dunbar.
-
Lafayette 44 Paul Laurence Dunbar 0
A very large portion of the game, yes.
-
Lafayette 44 Paul Laurence Dunbar 0
Not that I saw. Had more than a few unsportsmanlike conduct penalties after the play though.
-
What's wrong with Paul Dunbar?
How can a big, public city school become this bad at football?
-
Lafayette 44 Paul Laurence Dunbar 0
That should be a pretty competitive game.
-
Lafayette 44 Paul Laurence Dunbar 0
First time I've seen PLD this year. My goodness, they are bad. They can't seem to get out of their own way.
-
Lafayette 44 Paul Laurence Dunbar 0
Final
-
Lexington Catholic at Lexington Christian - Live in HD by Prepspin
Should be a very evenly matched game. I think whoever has the ball last wins. Looking forward to it.
-
What's the Weather Like at the Game?
Pretty big impact in Lexington tonight. Lexington Catholic and Lafayette all but abandoned the passing game tonight.
-
Lexington Catholic 25 Lafayette 0
Both passing offenses were nearly non-existent. It was a run-heavy game for both teams. Shaw from Lafayette is a good runner. He ran hard all game. I believe he plays both ways for the Generals. Great response from the Knights after last week. Another tough test next Friday at LCA. Good luck to Lafayette the rest of the season.
-
Lexington Catholic 25 Lafayette 0
Final.
-
Lexington Catholic 34 Madison Central 24
The game really shouldn't have been that close. The Knights were very sloppy on special teams. Set up Madison Central in great position for 2 of their scores. A lot to work on this week before a big game against Covington Catholic next week. Offense looked pretty solid.
-
Lexington Catholic 34 Madison Central 24
Final from the Roy Kidd Bowl at Madison Central.
-
Danville 36 Frederick Douglass 0
Tough matchup for your school's first ever game.
-
Lexington Catholic/Madison Central Updates
20-7 Lexington Catholic. 8:24 left before half.
-
Lexington Catholic/Madison Central Updates
It was 14-0 Lexington Catholic with 5:41 left in the 1st quarter. Last update I got.