Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Lexington Christian - Live in HD by Prepspin

Featured Replies

 

The Legend Gary Ball and the Coach Mike Meighan have the call along with the King of Stream, William Warfield.

 

I believe LexCath leads the series 3-0 all time and this is the first meeting between the two schools since 2010.

 

Lexington Catholic at Lexington Christian - High School Football Presented in HD thanks to White, Greer, and Maggard Orthodontics.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a very evenly matched game. I think whoever has the ball last wins. Looking forward to it.

Hoping for a great game!

I think Catholic will take it.

  • Author

The video is live.

 

Field and Stadium looks great!

  • Author

Game starting.

7-0 LCA. 8:38 1st qtr

14-0 LCA. 5:55 1st qtr

Dang, if Christian is only number 5 in 2A, I'd hate to see the teams ranked ahead of them.

Catholic may be making a comeback.

21-0 LCA. 1:33 1st qtr

  • Author
Dang, if Christian is only number 5 in 2A, I'd hate to see the teams ranked ahead of them.

 

I thought the same thing!

 

WoW LCA!

21-0 LCA. End of 1st qtr.

1st play 2nd qtr. LCA with a field goal. 24-0 LCA

Catholic scores. 24-7 LCA. 9:15 in the 2nd qtr.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.