Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 48 Lexington Catholic 17

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said a while back that I would wait until this game to reserve judgment on Boyle.

 

Consider me sold.

 

I don't see any way Boyle isn't playing for a State Title out of 3A West and they are clearly right in the thick of the conversation with Belfry and Corbin as co-favorites to win it all.

This is the outcome I thought I would see and wanted to see, I think Boyle made a statement tonight the score could have been even worse with two TD'S called back in the first half.

This is the outcome I thought I would see and wanted to see, I think Boyle made a statement tonight the score could have been even worse with two TD'S called back in the first half.

 

Bingo. Boyle should have had 28 points at the half.

 

Second half was complete domination....pretty sure Boyle scored on every possession.

 

This guarantees Boyle wins the district and sets them up very well in the post-season.

Bingo. Boyle should have had 28 points at the half.

 

Second half was complete domination....pretty sure Boyle scored on every possession.

 

This guarantees Boyle wins the district and sets them up very well in the post-season.

 

It's nice to finally get that Catholic Monkey off the back.

It's nice to finally get that Catholic Monkey off the back.

 

They will be back at Rebel Field 11/17...mark it down.

Stats

 

BC

 

73 plays 600 yards. Yes 600 yards

44 rushes 390 yards 5 TDs

19-29 passing 210 yards 2 TDs

23 1st downs

10/12 on 3rd downs

1/3 on 4th downs

14 penalties 125 yards

1 fumbles lost 0

5/7 in the Red Zones

 

Crawford 23 carries 207 yards 4 TDS

Bartleson 14 carries 144 yards 1 TD

 

Smith 5 catches 82 yards 2 TDs

Walker 7 catches 68 yards

 

Catholic

 

62 plays 309 yards

23 rushes 84 yards

18-39 passing 225 yards 2 TDs

15 1st downs

4/12 on 3rd downs

1/3 on 4th downs

7 penalties 65 yards

Sophomore linebacker #48 Ezarious Roller played one heck of a game tonight and had a huge hit on a quick over the middle pass play in the second half.

 

Boyle's defense had another great showing against a very talented quarterback for the Knights. 3 straight 3 and outs to start the second half while the offense scores a touchdown on 4 straight possessions. Turning a 13-10 halftime game into a 41-10 advantage.

 

Penalties is the area that Boyle has to improve on for the playoffs!

Stats

 

BC

 

73 plays 600 yards. Yes 600 yards

44 rushes 390 yards 5 TDs

19-29 passing 210 yards 2 TDs

23 1st downs

10/12 on 3rd downs

1/3 on 4th downs

14 penalties 125 yards

1 fumbles lost 0

5/7 in the Red Zones

 

Crawford 23 carries 207 yards 4 TDS

Bartleson 14 carries 144 yards 1 TD

 

Smith 5 catches 82 yards 2 TDs

Walker 7 catches 68 yards

 

Catholic

 

62 plays 309 yards

23 rushes 84 yards

18-39 passing 225 yards 2 TDs

15 1st downs

4/12 on 3rd downs

1/3 on 4th downs

7 penalties 65 yards

 

Just.....WOW!:clap:

I head the halftime score while working the Fall Festival at church tonight. Thought it sounded almost too good and now I see why.

 

Congrats to the Rebels.

Obviously, you won't get far by comparing scores but this makes Danville's win over Boyle County look much better than LCA's win over Lexington Catholic. Just throwing that out there.

 

I still believe Boyle and Danville are the best two teams I've watched this season.

Boyle controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Both O lines did a good job of pass protection but Boyles big 3 stifled the run game for LC. Holding penalties were Boyles biggest area of concern.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.