Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 48 Lexington Catholic 17

Featured Replies

I'll be honest I thought we would get to page 2 or 3 before Danville was mentioned.........shows what I know.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest I thought we would get to page 2 or 3 before Danville was mentioned.........shows what I know.

 

Didn't know it was against Rebel rules to compare scores

#28 for LexCath - I think his last name was Brown must have had 20 tackles or more. Kid flew to the ball and finished the job when he got there. Overall the Knights did a much better job of tackling than they did against Western Hills. I was disappointed with the offensive line cheap shot tactics though. I know the refs saw what I did and they let it go for way to long. After Boyles #73 Kelly retaliated and got flagged for it they finally seemed to get it under control but it went on for way to long before the officials did anything about it.

Didn't know it was against Rebel rules to compare scores

 

It's not.

I'm just shocked that despite the score of D/Middlesbroro game we didn't hear how awful the officials were.

Congrats Rebels good win.

#28 for LexCath - I think his last name was Brown must have had 20 tackles or more. Kid flew to the ball and finished the job when he got there. Overall the Knights did a much better job of tackling than they did against Western Hills. I was disappointed with the offensive line cheap shot tactics though. I know the refs saw what I did and they let it go for way to long. After Boyles #73 Kelly retaliated and got flagged for it they finally seemed to get it under control but it went on for way to long before the officials did anything about it.

 

28 was a ball player. Very good game. On a night the Rebels ran well he also had two or three tackles for loss.

I said a while back that I would wait until this game to reserve judgment on Boyle.

 

Consider me sold.

 

I don't see any way Boyle isn't playing for a State Title out of 3A West and they are clearly right in the thick of the conversation with Belfry and Corbin as co-favorites to win it all.

 

Agree. I'm not moving Boyle from my #2 spot until someone proves me wrong.

I'm just shocked that despite the score of D/Middlesbroro game we didn't hear how awful the officials were.

 

They didn't play the game at Waggener or Pulaski County

Good win for Boyle. Lexington Catholic has a lot of talent at the skill positions, but they are lacking in the trenches. Unfortunately for them, that's where most games are won and lost.

I've been a supporter/part of Lexington Catholic football since I was a really young kid in 1998. I've never seen this program be this low on talent and this bad. They've gotten progressively worse since making the state title game two years ago.

 

I don't know where the talent has gone and I don't know how they're going to turn it around. The scores this year are not indicative of how good this program should be. It's unacceptable and honestly embarrassing that it's come to this point. Very frustrating season.

 

This is not Lexington Catholic football.

I've been a supporter/part of Lexington Catholic football since I was a really young kid in 1998. I've never seen this program be this low on talent and this bad. They've gotten progressively worse since making the state title game two years ago.

 

I don't know where the talent has gone and I don't know how they're going to turn it around. The scores this year are not indicative of how good this program should be. It's unacceptable and honestly embarrassing that it's come to this point. Very frustrating season.

 

This is not Lexington Catholic football.

 

Things may get worse before it gets better. It happens to every program, see Highlands & Boyle County, but they will bounce back. It may take a year or two.

When will Boyle even be tested again? Seems like they are playing really well right now. As week as 3A is this year it doesn't look like until the finals to me.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.