Everything posted by daytonfan68
-
1A #10 Bishop Brossart Vs Ludlow Predictions
Thats good news. Should be a good game to watch.
-
1A #10 Bishop Brossart Vs Ludlow Predictions
Ludlow if are there key players are eligible. Would like to see a brossart win, though.
-
Bracken County 40 Dayton 0
not sure what point you are trying to make usta, but not sure I care at this point. Just wish this thread would die already.
-
Bracken County 40 Dayton 0
I guess it depends on who you ask. Thanks for the advice KJ.
-
Bracken County 40 Dayton 0
It's his if he wants it. I think he has the potential to be a good one. He is still a little passive at times, but I see that getting better by next year.
-
Bracken County 40 Dayton 0
It's really sad. Things looked kind of promising from the outset. Lost our best player in the first game but there our so many other things wrong. We have no other winnable games left on the schedule. Thought we had a chance against Bracken, but they had enough speed at the skill positions to dominate. Oh, and they have a monster fullback who is a nice player, too. Probably the single biggest thing that stands out is how slow we are. There appears to be very little coming up from the youth league to help, either. We have 3-4 pretty solid sophmore backs and a bunch of juniors coming back, but I am not going to get my hopes up like I did this season. Of course we have 6 starters, 3 speedy skill guys, that are at NCC, which enrages me.
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 6)
-
Nicholas County vs Bishop Brossart Predictions
I hope there is a seat for a dayton fan on the brossart bandwagon.
-
Dayton 14 Bellevue 0 (JV)
Nice win for Dayton, who is now 3-1, including 2 wins over Bellevue and a win over Ludlow.
-
Holmes @ Bellevue Predictions
I heard their starting qb went out of the game early against newport with concussion. not sure of his status for this week.
-
Best Linebackers in NKy
He is all over the field and usually delivers some hard hits. Of course he is also our punter, kicker and either OG or RB. I just wish his intensity would rub off on some of the kids on the team.
-
Holmes @ Bellevue Predictions
Going with holmes by several scores.
-
Best Linebackers in NKy
Dayton actually has a great middle linebacker. Carl Matthews #50 .
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 5)
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 4)
-
Dayton 19 Pendleton County 14
Will post more later but it was a great win for dayton. Down by 7 at half but fought hard in the second half and got the win. Had to have this one.
-
Highlands 27 Cooper 0 (Frosh)
When does the highlands stop accepting kids from outside the district?
-
Dayton JV, 2-0
Beat bellevue 8-7. Beat ludlow 8-7. Lot of scrappy sophmores. Will complement our current junior class nicely next year.
-
Who is overrated in 1A?
Do people think this is a better beechwood team than in past couple of years, or are theyranked this high based on reputation and the fact that they have a better chance at winning 1A title since Mayfield left? Seems to me they lost a lot of talent from last years team.
-
Newport Central Catholic/Campbell County Predictions
Camels by a large margin. This is not a good newcath team.
-
Which Undefeated 1A Team Breaks into the Top 10?
If ludlow loses, which I think they will, I think the winner of bellevue/brossart should be considered.
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 3)
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 3)
-
Bishop Brossart Vs. Bellevue Predictions
I have had the misfortune of seeing both of these beat up on my devils in a remarkably similar fashion. Actually the last score by bellevue was the result of fumble on punt return that gave bellevue the ball on our 10 yard line with about a minute left, leading to easy score for the 42-0 margin. Against both teams, dayton was able to move the ball decently and stay competitive in the first half, but penalties and mistakes stalled most drives. In the second half , they got scored on early and ended up getting blown out. Both teams exposed dayton's complete lack of anything resembling speed. This should be a good game. Both teams are solid. Bellevue I think has better athletes on defense and on the o line. They have good backs, too, but for my money I take the cetrullo kid over cam chase. Also, bellevue's passing game is basically non existent, while brossart showed they can throw deep. My son and his friend, both dayton juniors, said they gave the edge to bellevue. I personally see brossart winning by a touchdown. Best of luck to both teams.
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 2)