49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Newport Catholic
    • Campbell County

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be interesting. NCC has not moved the ball at all putting even more pressure on their defense against good teams as they could not even flip field position. Camels have not moved the ball all that well either so I look for this to be low scoring. I'm sure Smith makes a difference in the running game and on special teams but it will be interesting to see how much his presence helps the passing game. Camels have also played some good competition so they should be ready.

Not sure who I'll support on Friday night.

Have I paid more in taxes to Campbell County schools or more in tuition to Newport Central Catholic?! Hmmmm.....

Might have to wear my Highlands gear and just sit in the middle! :ylsuper:

Good luck to both teams! Hoping for an injury free night!

Not sure who I'll support on Friday night.

Have I paid more in taxes to Campbell County schools or more in tuition to Newport Central Catholic?! Hmmmm.....

Might have to wear my Highlands gear and just sit in the middle! :ylsuper:

Good luck to both teams! Hoping for an injury free night!

Please lose your Highlands gear. I personally don't think you're much of a Highlands fan, but that's just me. I expect you'll move to the side of whoever's winning. I saw Ncc a few times last year and like several of their returning players. I think it will be a close game. If Ncc can get any offense going, I think they'll win. I'll take Ncc 20-14.