Bishop Brossart Vs. Bellevue Predictions

NKY-Sub

Who wins this game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

I am going to go with Bellevue. BB may be for real this year, obviously they are much improved, but the jury is still out. 40-0 type scores are hard to compare, it's hard to tell who laid off late in the game or who maybe piled it on. I'm going Bellevue 24-14.

I have had the misfortune of seeing both of these beat up on my devils in a remarkably similar fashion. Actually the last score by bellevue was the result of fumble on punt return that gave bellevue the ball on our 10 yard line with about a minute left, leading to easy score for the 42-0 margin.

Against both teams, dayton was able to move the ball decently and stay competitive in the first half, but penalties and mistakes stalled most drives. In the second half , they got scored on early and ended up getting blown out. Both teams exposed dayton's complete lack of anything resembling speed.

This should be a good game. Both teams are solid. Bellevue I think has better athletes on defense and on the o line. They have good backs, too, but for my money I take the cetrullo kid over cam chase. Also, bellevue's passing game is basically non existent, while brossart showed they can throw deep.

My son and his friend, both dayton juniors, said they gave the edge to bellevue. I personally see brossart winning by a touchdown. Best of luck to both teams.

Gonna be a tight one. Bellevue and Brossart were close matchups a few years ago. Brossart is getting back to that. Bellevue will have the edge being at home and have a good football tradition. They are well coached as well. I won't be shocked to see the Tigers win a competitive game, but I will take the Mustangs to win by 7

I saw a new Brossart football team 2 weeks ago. Not the team that knew the road would be rough, but a team that plans on making the road rough for others.

They are playing as a team, some very nicely skilled players. more numbers than they have had for a while. They think they can win.

Mustangs in a close one.

I think the key to this game will be controlling Bellvue's qb. The Mustang defense did a nice job of controlling Aiken's qb who was athletic and very fast. I don't see Bellevue committing as many errors as Aiken, so the Mustangs will have to keep their composure and dictate the tempo. Their ends will have to do a better job of containing Bellevue's qb in passing situations and not let him run off the edge. Brossart 14-7.

Bellevue is an old program, and in years past I would have taken them without second thought. However, this years BBHS seems to have something to prove, and the determination to do it. While Bellevue has players like Cam Chase who are weighing in around 210 at 6'2, Brossart has players like Schoulties, Moore, and Cetrulo who have proven to be even matches. Bellevue will have more of the molded players, but I'll have to take BBHS on this one