Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
Final. This desales team is very very real. 2A take this as a notice.
-
Desales 29 Ballard 6
Final. This desales team is very very real. 2A take this as a notice.
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
40 yrd field goal by Austin johnson. 29-6 desales 5:42 left in 4th
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
25-6 desales. Looks like I'll be eating some crow tonight.
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
19-6 desales start of 4th
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
Ballard scores on long screen pass. 19-6 desales. 8:51 left in 3rd.
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
19-0 DeSales 9:57 left in 3rd. Ballard ball.
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
Mitch sirohman with the td. 19-0 Desales 1:40 left in 2nd.
-
Ballard/DeSales Updates
6-0 desales 8:41 left in 2nd q
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
Ignorant comment. There are 300 boys in the school compared to 6A schools with hundreds of boys to choose from.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
All questions will be answered tonight thankfully.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
my only fear is that I don't think this Desales team has been tested yet. If Ballard comes out and smacks us in the mouth I'm not sure how we'll respond. If this were last year or the year before I'd say Desales wins no problem. I just don't know just yet with this group.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
As I said before as a Colt fan I'm expecting a loss. Can't believe some of these predictions.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
Is it Friday yet?
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 8-30-15
NCC is never a surprise.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
Yes.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
This is a game I have circled as a lose as much as I hate to say it. The talent level Ballard brings to the table is miles ahead of anything Desales has seen this season and it may catch them as a surprise.
-
Desales vs Ballard (At Fairdale)
Can the colts hang tough with one of the big boys from 6A?
-
DeSales 49 Butler 13
As is every year. Emotionally charged and nasty no matter what the circumstances.
-
DeSales 49 Butler 13
I'm very close with the football team and was on it the past two years. Just graduated this past year. I know exactly what this team is made of and capable of.
-
Christian Academy Louisville/Central Predictions
Toss up. I'll go 32-24 central. Simply because of youth at QB. Although I do hear that the young man can play some football.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 08-24-15
Tharp brings much experience to the table as he came on strong last year toward the end. The same could be said about sirohman also. But in fairness after those two their are literally zero experienced RBs. Our defense will carry us this year. So fun watching them play. They are nasty.
-
Glasgow 24 Louisville Holy Cross 20
Expected this to be a bit more lopsided toward the Glasgow end. I know they're down but I didn't know how bad.
-
DeSales 49 Butler 13
Desales finally gets a real test next week against Ballard. Have to say I am expecting a loss.
-
DeSales 49 Butler 13
As I said. No contest.