Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

montana16

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by montana16

  1. I guess with Tim Davis resigning as Boys Basketball coach at Campbellsville and Epps getting that job we can eliminate him from this list.
  2. The Knights battled complete adversity this week. Two seniors at the school were killed in a car accident last weekend. The community, team, and school needed this positivity.
  3. @ Marion County High School: 2/28 Bardstown vs Campbellsville 6pm John Hardin vs Caverna 8:15 3/1 Larue County vs Bethlehem 6pm Adair County vs Central hardin 8:15 3/5 Semi Finals 6 and 8:45 3/6 Finals 7pm
  4. Yes sir took place at noon today
  5. Wednesday February 21st Marion County vs Adair County Thursday February 22nd Campbellsville vs Taylor County Saturday February 24th FINALS ALL GAMES AT CAMPBELLSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL 7PM TIP OFFS
  6. I could see Etown, Larue, and Adair all possible of winning the 5th as well.. Etown and John have split, Adair has beaten John, Larue beat Adair, and John beat Larue.
  7. I hear Mitch Tiller or longtime nelson county assistant Jrod Clark? Shue can you confirm?
  8. Heard that name as well, but nothing official yet I was told
  9. Yes but he took the boys job
  10. According to Marion Co website the Girls Basketball job is open.
  11. I do not think going back to Nelson County is a option
  12. I think the last time 2 20th district teams met in the finals was 1997. I believe it was Campbellsville and Marion Co.
  13. Monday February 27 6:00 pm Marion County (22-11) LaRue County (13-18) 8:15 Elizabethtown (26-3) Bardstown (22-9) Tuesday February 28 6:00 Green County (20-10) John Hardin (23-7) 8:15 Nelson County (27-3) Adair County (9-21)
  14. I think in the 5th Region you could also put Roger Robinson from Bethlehem in the talk.
  15. The only thing Russellville needs to be concerned about is NOT getting a starter hurt. This game is pointless to play
  16. I was told through a good source they chose not to play in the playoffs due to number of kids. Therefore is why Bethlehem is getting a 1st round bye
  17. Where is he from? What is his background?
  18. I believe both Bardstown and Taylor Co are both playing great basketball right now. Just this past week Bardstown beat John Hardin, North Bullitt and North Hardin, while Taylor Co has beaten both Dunbar and Hoptown. Hopefully the region draw works out so these two would meet till the finals. However I still wouldn't count North Hardin or even Central Hardin out of the mix.
  19. Will the short week of playing on Thursday have any effect on this game? Both teams will be out of the normal routine of playing on Friday nights.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.