Everything posted by dt812005
-
Tilghman 41 Graves County 7
That's their roster. It's sad because there talented kids over there in every other sport but football.
-
Tilghman 41 Graves County 7
Just to piggyback off my last post, they had one of our kids from Mayfield. I forget first name but his last name was Tyler. Anyways, he transferred to GC his junior after playing the year before for Mayfield. Rode the bench most of his junior year and transfered back to Mayfield and played a pivotal role on the state championship team that year against Williamsburg. I believe he scored the touchdown that tied the game up to go into OT. That's just an example of how GC operates.
-
Tilghman 41 Graves County 7
I've heard for years that GC football program is basically ran by the parents. Alot kids just don't want to play football for that school knowing another kid will get playing time over them for the wrong reason.
-
Mayfield/McCracken County Updates
WYMC Radio FM 93.9 & AM 143: Home Page Mayfield cardinal radio
-
Mayfield/McCracken County Updates
-
Western Kentucky Power Rankings - September 2, 2018
I'd love it if Mayfield added South Warren to there schedule. May win or may not win but I'm all for competitive teams playing one another
-
1A #7 Crittenden County at 3A #8 Caldwell County
Caldwell by 28
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Football Rankings (9/3) Discussion
I apologize DeSales fans, you do deserve to be number 1 after those 2 wins. I didnt realize how weak Mayfield's schedule was until I saw Mccracken beat Graves and Hoptown beat Caldwell. Regardless of rankings though, we'll be there late November. Goodluck the rest of the way.
-
2A #2 Mayfield at 6A McCracken County
I didnt realize CC fans still hated Mayfield.
-
2A #2 Mayfield at 6A McCracken County
42-14 mayfield
-
Open Talk Thread
Yes! As much as I hate to say, Desales is number 1 in my book. After seeing the results of Mayfield's opponents left on schedule I can safely say their schedule is not as tough as I thought. The only possible loss could be to Corbin. After seeing Hoptown beat Caldwell and McCracken beat Graves, it saddens me to say that the rest of the schedule is weak.
-
Paducah Tilghman/Mayfield Updates
touche
-
Danville/Boyle County Updates
Good deal
-
Paducah Tilghman/Mayfield Updates
Not impressed by this so called dominant line
-
Paducah Tilghman/Mayfield Updates
Just like that TD Mayfield. PT line is just too much.
-
2A #2 Mayfield vs. 3A #10 Paducah Tilghman
Video clips on hudl isnt film to me. Those clips don't tell the story of a game. That's why beating a bad McCracken team doesn't convince me that this will be a great game. Last year, this game had the same hype and it ended up being a tale of 2 halfs. New coach, good speed, good athletes, seems like the same scenario from last season going in.
-
2A #2 Mayfield vs. 3A #10 Paducah Tilghman
Is just me or is everyone on bluegrasspreps able to get into the film room and watch film on the opposing team? I'm asking because it seems to be a trend these past few seasons.
-
2A #2 Mayfield vs. 3A #10 Paducah Tilghman
I know the game is going to be close. It's a huge rivalry and both cities respect one another. Dont take my comments to heart lol Mayfield 28-7
-
2A #2 Mayfield vs. 3A #10 Paducah Tilghman
I'm just going to say one thing. Don't forget get where PT has to play. If this were in Paducah I'd say they might could pull it off. But they have to come down to War Memorial. Not too many teams have come down there beat Mayfield as of late. I guess beating a bad McCracken team makes you legit, I guess. Anyways, have a blessed day, guys.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Rankings - Discussion (8/27)
As I said just a few post ago, I agree to disagree. it's all in good fun. Not discrediting what Desales has accomplished. It is what it is. Congrats on both wins and good luck to your team going forward. I refuse to argue with people on here like I did with wireman after the state championship loss. I'll just give my opinion and agree to disagree.
-
2A #2 Mayfield vs. 3A #10 Paducah Tilghman
Mayfield 28-7
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Rankings - Discussion (8/27)
Like I said before, agree to disagree. Bulletin board. Hey it's all in fun, I'm a former Mayfield player and homer so I'll always agree to disagree.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Rankings - Discussion (8/27)
I agree to disagree
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Rankings - Discussion (8/27)
I agree. You cant put an asterisk beside a win and then a hailmary to win a game and just hand the number 1 spot to them but hey it is what it is.
-
BluegrassPreps Class 2A Rankings - Discussion (8/27)
Well at least the associated press got the rankings right.