Everything posted by CENTERREF
-
Campbell County vs Dunbar Predictions
Updates please
-
SCOTT VS CONNOR UPDATES
Any updates on Scott VS Connor?
-
SCOTT V HARRISON UPDATES
Please provide score updates.
-
Johnson Central/Scott Updates - Upset Alert!
Score update please...
-
Notes Dame v Assumption Updates
Clyde, Keep the updates coming.
- Covington Catholic 3 Henry Clay 0
-
Soccer Statistical Leaders (Nov. 5)
I thought someone said in another thread they don't report stats.
-
CCH/Fern Creek Update
Groinpull I predicted 3 to 0.... CCH HAS TO BE DONE IN SCORING.
-
CCH/Fern Creek Update
Enough with score updates, how's the concessions...
-
Remaining games being streamed
OTB The food selections will be much better!! I can say what ever I want to the CR!! It won't be cold or wet in my house!! I may have just talked my self into paying to stream the final.
- Covington Catholic vs Fern Creek
- Covington Catholic 2 Trinity 1
- Covington Catholic vs. Trinity Predictions
-
Are you jumping on the NKY band wagon?
I'll take CCH if Trinity plays as conservative as they did last year against Scott. They left a few plays on the field, and if they do that against CCH their season will end sooner than they expect.
- Covington Catholic 3 Montgomery County 2
-
Are you jumping on the NKY band wagon?
I'm a little late, but I'll be taking CCH.
-
CCH/MoCo Update
CCH will finish strong MOCO isn't that strong what you see is what get, they have no depth.
-
Campbell County vs Montgomery County
Why? Did the time run out?
-
Campbell County vs Montgomery County
Updates anyone
-
Campbell County vs Montgomery County
Bothwsys, I here you and agree, my concern is not just the facility it's more with the field. Poor field conditions which is common this time of year. These field conditions could cause possible injuries to players on both teams and that's never good. I would rather see the matches played on better fields. We could allow Pendleton County or other region teams to manage the gate and concessions, that way they can still receive that revenue. That way everyone wins. Just Saying...
-
Campbell County vs Montgomery County
Question, Why does the KHSAA allow a regional game to be played here. To me it's a disgrace. If the school doesn't have good facilities then they shouldn't be allowed to host. Just Saying
-
Bourbon County 2 Bishop Brossart 0
Yellow Card, I am predicting a Campbell V Bourbon final with Campbell moving on.
-
Bourbon County 2 Bishop Brossart 0
How did this happen, did BB just look past this match and play there reserves.
- Cooper vs Covington Catholic
-
St Henry vs Cooper predictions
Cooper in the upset 2 to 1