Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Remaining games being streamed

Featured Replies

KHSAA.tv | The Home for Webstreaming of KHSAA Events

 

Understand they are charging $9.99 for the pleasure of the service.......a penny less than the entrance fee.......but in watching, you can come and go as you please without having to play the entrance fee again.

 

OTB

 

The food selections will be much better!!

I can say what ever I want to the CR!!

It won't be cold or wet in my house!!

 

I may have just talked my self into paying to stream the final.

I am trying to watch the 6:00 game. I go to the link and it takes me to the screen for the game but doesn't let me pay or anything, it is just a black screen. Will I pay after the game starts? Sounds about right for KHSAA. Anyone?

I am trying to watch the 6:00 game. I go to the link and it takes me to the screen for the game but doesn't let me pay or anything, it is just a black screen. Will I pay after the game starts? Sounds about right for KHSAA. Anyone?

 

Click on "NFHS" symbol on upper left and follow prompts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.