Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CENTERREF

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CENTERREF

  1. Any updates on Scott VS Connor?
  2. Clyde, Keep the updates coming.
  3. Congrats CCH, I welcome all NKY teams to show your support. We can all be friends until midnight tomorrow.
  4. I thought someone said in another thread they don't report stats.
  5. Groinpull I predicted 3 to 0.... CCH HAS TO BE DONE IN SCORING.
  6. Enough with score updates, how's the concessions...
  7. OTB The food selections will be much better!! I can say what ever I want to the CR!! It won't be cold or wet in my house!! I may have just talked my self into paying to stream the final.
  8. Im taking CCH in this one with a strong 3 to 0 win. I believe this team this year will finally bring the state championship to the NKY.. GO COLONELS!!! #State Champs!!!
  9. Details Did the Rocks come out conservative like they did last year against Scott.
  10. If Trinity comes out playing a little tight / conservative like they did last year I believe the outcome will be the same an early exit. I can tell you this they left several plays on the field.
  11. I'll take CCH if Trinity plays as conservative as they did last year against Scott. They left a few plays on the field, and if they do that against CCH their season will end sooner than they expect.
  12. Congrats CCH Good luck CCH make the NKY PROUD
  13. I'm a little late, but I'll be taking CCH.
  14. CCH will finish strong MOCO isn't that strong what you see is what get, they have no depth.
  15. Bothwsys, I here you and agree, my concern is not just the facility it's more with the field. Poor field conditions which is common this time of year. These field conditions could cause possible injuries to players on both teams and that's never good. I would rather see the matches played on better fields. We could allow Pendleton County or other region teams to manage the gate and concessions, that way they can still receive that revenue. That way everyone wins. Just Saying...
  16. Question, Why does the KHSAA allow a regional game to be played here. To me it's a disgrace. If the school doesn't have good facilities then they shouldn't be allowed to host. Just Saying
  17. Yellow Card, I am predicting a Campbell V Bourbon final with Campbell moving on.
  18. How did this happen, did BB just look past this match and play there reserves.
  19. Water Bottle Your going with this again, it didn't work out so well in the SH match.I think you may have just placed a curse on CCH.... Cooper 2 CCH 1 in a shootout...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.