Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSURock

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LSURock

  1. Could someone post X's schedule. Varsity, JV and Frosh if possible.
  2. I couldn't care less about Mercer's "class size". There aren't many teams in 4A last year that had 92 players. I would also like to hear about the coaching staff with 20 coaches. All reasonable inquiries in my opinion.
  3. It was a legit question. Don't 2A schools have like a 400 or 500 students? Thats like 200 to 250 boys, right? so almost half the boys in the school are on the football team? I also question the 20 coaches. Trinity has half that many. Whats the story Mercer fans?
  4. Is your first sentence correct? It doesn't seem to agree with your second point.
  5. Is there any doubt that this is the intention? Pick up any paper and read any article on the subject. It is full of "level the playing field" and "restrict the private schools" etc. It will end up in court, and I predict the measure will be ruled unlawful. JMO, of course.
  6. A two year starter on the O-line for the Rocks back tp back 4A state championship teams. Good luck Reid. Congrats to a great kid from a fine family.:thumb:
  7. If this is true it kind of disproves the claim that public/independent schools are restricted to defined "feeder" schools. Mods, why is this thread in the football forum? Does prop 2 deal with only football? Isn't this more suited to the public/private forum?
  8. We aren't talking about laws here, we are talking about rules. If someones parents are willing to lie like you say, there is little we can do about it. That kind of behavior will be handled at a later date and I'm at peace with that. Your last paragraph is a little bit cloak and dagger by my experience. It may be happening out in the country but I haven't seen or heard of such things around here.
  9. LBBC, The KHSAA doesn't need subpoena power. The KHSAA is made up of members. If one of the members won't comply with an investigation they can be kicked out. I think most would choose to comply.
  10. From what I read in the paper the public schools might not have that plan either.:sssh:
  11. In the future those schools will be called "semi-private".:lol:
  12. I've had a few jobs that made a ton of money and a few that didn't. I would rate some of the lower paying ones some of the best. So I guess its a matter of whats important to you.:thumb:
  13. Not trying to be negative but do you see this happening? When you couple Coach Glaser's reluctance to make changes (already noted in this thread by the X-men) with the fact that he openly criticized his primary rival for this exact method over the past few years. It makes it kind of hard for him to reverse field and declare that it is now the answer. JMO, of course.
  14. I seem to remember Beatty taking a chance with a sophmore starter a few years ago. It worked out OK, but the kid's name escapes me. What was that kid's name?
  15. Do you have some inside info? Trinity's projected starter at QB is a senior (we all expect him to be the starter). He is the only senior QB on the depth chart I believe. So unless someone decides to change to the QB position or some phenom senior transfers to Trinity, your prediction isn't just bold, it is impossible.
  16. I'd like to hear from anybody that follows a team that has a spring game. When is/was it? How did is go? New developments? Etc.
  17. How about X having a bold prediction of "they won't start any former Rocks".:lol:
  18. They tried that in 03 but got tired of it after four games.:thumb:
  19. Will all those points translate into a victory over X or H or both???
  20. I think Stein will do fine at QB. I do expect the Rocks to run quite a bit this season as well as use their short passing game. Remember, the Rocks made it to the state final in Beatty's first year with Geoff Riddle at QB.
  21. Have a little fun X-man. Live a little and start a St.X "Bold Prediction Thread" of your own. Make it bold... like "Ben Zoeller will throw for 3,000 yards this season".
  22. If you predicted sweeping all the X teams (including the one in Ohio) that would be really bold!!!
  23. You missed the point. They still have a single high school. Most areas (check out NKY and Oldham) feel the need to build new schools and branch out to other areas of the county. It works to Scott County's favor to simply enlarge one school, in athletics of course. BTW, did you guys ever finish that football field?
  24. Wow, 10,000 people moved into Scott County in the past six years and they still have the same lone high school for the entire county.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.