Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank Coaching Jobs in State

Featured Replies

Hello, I am a newbie to this site and this state. What would be the top 10 coaching jobs in the state regardless of classification and current coach? I am aware of places like Trinity, St. X, etc. Would these be the best jobs? What do you all think and why?

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands has to be a top 5 job......The support of the community and tradition are second to none...:ylsuper: :ylsuper:

11.Bardstown-one of the highest paid districts in the state..new tough district

10. St. X

9. Trinity

8. Male

7. Corbin

6. Belfrey

5. Highlands

4. Boyle County

3. Mayfield

2. Bowling Green

1. Danville

I would think that Beechwood would be in the top 10 also....

  • Author

So USEDUP you belive that Bardstown is the best and Danville is the 11th?

1.Trinty

2. St. X

3. Highlands

4. Danville

5. Male

6. Cov. Cath

7. Corbin

8. Belfry

9. Lex. Cath.

10. Scott Co. (Alot of money there)

I think Johnson Central is on the rise. Seems to be plenty of cash around the program now.

1. Trinity

2. St.X

3. Male

4. CCH

5. HHS

6. Danville

7. BG

8. Mayfield

9. Lex. Cath

10. Boyle Co.

Keep all of the catholic schools out of the equation.....They don't pay enough and that is what I would say is part of a top 10 job...

Keep all of the catholic schools out of the equation.....They don't pay enough and that is what I would say is part of a top 10 job...

I would say that I would go to alot of those catholic schools. Trinty, X, etc. Those are the best programs in the state.

Number 1 has gotta be my Bell County Bobcats!! Who else gets to play football on Log Mountain!!!!!:p

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

Keep all of the catholic schools out of the equation.....They don't pay enough and that is what I would say is part of a top 10 job...

 

It doesn't pay the same but CCH is still a top 10 program in the state

It doesn't pay the same but CCH is still a top 10 program in the state

It says job not program........big difference IMO.

1. St. X

2. Trinity

3. Highlands

4. Lexington Catholic

5. Beechood/ Newport Central Catholic

6. Corbin

7. Bell Co.

8. Rockastle Co.

9. Madison Central

10. Breathitt County

 

These are the teams I am familiar with and how I would rank them from what I see. Most of them are Central, East, and Northern KY

Keep all of the catholic schools out of the equation.....They don't pay enough and that is what I would say is part of a top 10 job...

If you don't think Beatty or Lampley don't make any money you are nuts, nuts, nuts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.