DuPont Manual Bold Prediction Thread

02Ram54

ram, you making the trip down to Henderson? It won't be pretty for my Colonels but they usually play tough at home.
You never know. With auctions and school not set that far in advance, it's tough to say. But I'd like to.

Manual gets a turf field and new lights!

Not this year for either, lights were set to go and would have already been done, but the gym rook sprung a leak and the lights were put on the shelf for a while.

Don't know the timeline on the turf.

Not this year for either, lights were set to go and would have already been done, but the gym rook sprung a leak and the lights were put on the shelf for a while.

Don't know the timeline on the turf.

I was havng some fun...just following the rules that guru set for the "Bold statement" threads. ;)

The "Prince of Denial".
Well, to be honest, if my prediction is true, then yes, Manual does need lights. But if my bold prediction is off base, and we remain a prolific option rushing team, then I'll take those lights.:D

Although they aren't NEARLY as bad as some people (mostly Trinity fans) like to make them out to be. I mean, I know the sun never sets on cool, but just drop the shades for games at night...:cool: