Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FC Flyer

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FC Flyer

  1. Its going to be a warm night Friday and that will take allot out of both teams. I think your right about FC has to put points up and the big challenge is to slow down those big lineman from being successful with their power running game. This is a classic case of speed vs. size! This should be a interesting game to watch.
  2. Walker, Davis and Simmons ran the really well. Walker really stood out and showed good speed and power. The JV o-line really blocked well as a unit. You could drive a truck through the holes. Holt Hammons did a good job at QB and threw some nice passes to Davis and Green. Good performance as a group!
  3. Franklin County's JV played very well tonight! Great team effort and the future Flyers showed well.
  4. FC has to eliminate dumb penalties. They really hurt there self! I was impressed again with the toughness and effort that Denzel Vance plays with. On the defensive side of the ball Makale Marks was a stud from the corner position. I also wanted to add that Western Hills was much improved over last year in my opinion.
  5. Robinson kid is a solid player right now and has a very big upside. I was impressed with him and his play as a freshman.
  6. Your baby bearcats will get their chance again this year get their tales whipped! See you in a couple of weeks!
  7. Big first game for the Flyers Freshman! This is a great group of kids and the future is looking really good!
  8. This game will let each team know what they have and don't have. Shelby Valley was big and run oriented and FC ran thru them around them and over them. Western Hills had there way with Washington County. I look for this game to be won on the defensive and offensive lines. We will see who controls the trenches! I like my Flyers chances with all this being said. I think FC has to many weapons and they will eventually make the game a blow out! If Western Hills can stick around and keep it close it could get interesting! Franklin County 49 Western Hills 14
  9. Western Hills vs Franklin County 1998 thru 2014 records (posted on KHSAA website) Year Score Winner 2014 42-6 FC 2013 46-6 FC 2012 63-0 FC 2011 62-0 FC 2010 58-14 FC 2009 14-43 WH 2008 10-28 WH 2007 59-10 FC 2006 52-0 FC 2005 49-0 FC 2004 41-7 FC 2003 33-17 FC 2002 20-41 WH 2001 14-6 FC 2000 20-42 WH 1999 49-21 FC 1998 18-41 WH The series since 1998 has FC with a 12-5 record and Franklin County has won 8 of 10 the last ten years and has also won the last 5 meetings.
  10. I was so impressed with Franklin County's line tonight! They controlled the line on both side of the ball. Denzel Vance played one heck of a ball game. I agree Dalton Landrum was really good coming of the bench at QB. Shelby Valley was out of gas in the second quarter. FC was in much better shape and it showed. Coach Tracy had them prepared. There were a few penalties that slowed Franklin County down but those can be fixed. Great game Flyers!
  11. I'm shocked at this score! What happened? :banghead:
  12. Hello Cooper is for real! Great game!
  13. SK will win but CAL is a pretty good program. I don't think it will be a blow out but SK will win by 2-3 TD's.
  14. Franklin County will win this game with there speed. Franklin County's OL/DL are more athletic and will wear Shelby Valley down. FC is loaded with speed at the skilled positions. I look for FC to win by 21 points or more.
  15. I think Cooper is a very well coached team but I just don't think they will beat Highlands. Highlands by 21!
  16. I was impressed with Franklin County's OL. There were new faces out there and they did well. Overall a good outing for the Flyers if they can improve as they should I look for a real positive year. The defense looked solid with NG Jimmy Lewis in the backfield almost every play. The Defensive line looked solid as a team on paper coming into the game and as the game unfolded they did not let FC down at all. Doss was a extremely athletic looking team and had a few nice size players. They were able to hit a few running plays but never could put together a drive without penalties or turning the ball over.
  17. I hope their defense gets better this year. They were terrible last year and especially bad against the run.
  18. No game scheduled for FC at this point. Big loss at the gate and the kids in Frankfort like to play each other! FC had a nine game regular season last year and I know they would like to play ten games if possible this year. There is still time find a game but nothing said at this point.
  19. We play them the same week every year and this year they want to play in a bowl game instead. Not saying he isn't a stand up guy. The fact is there isn't going to be a game this year and that is the facts right now.
  20. When you get drilled every year by both Franfort High and Franklin County I guess they have had enough! Now you have to add in the mix that Lex. Catholic and Boyle County will be in the same district I guess it was time to punt for Western Hills!
  21. I have not seen him in person. How big of a man is he? His dad was really put together and certainly could play the game as well! Is Q able to carry the load at running back at Marshall?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.