North Bullitt 37 Woodford County 32

I was under the impression that Woodford had an impressive Oline and North Bullitt had a new coach, scheme and staff and a much depleted talent pool. Who coaches the North Bullitt team? What a start to a season for that program! Wow. Whoever made that hire is a shining star for Bullitt County.

I may get killed for this statement but please hear me out. I think in high school football you are better off having a great skill players with an average line, over a great line and average skill players.

I am not sure in high school that the OL that they have in place translates into wins.

I may get killed for this statement but please hear me out. I think in high school football you are better off having a great skill players with an average line, over a great line and average skill players.

I am not sure in high school that the OL that they have in place translates into wins.

I will still say games are won up front in the trenches but I understand you thought process and wont argue against it too much. Just out of curiosity what offense is Woodford running. With limited skill players and huge line you would think they would be a power running team maybe the bone or something and just mash people and run straight ahead. However I have not seen them play just curious what they are doing offensively.