Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HoopDreamsCoachQ

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HoopDreamsCoachQ

  1. 3 Kentucky programs head down to Dallas this weekend for the first Adidas Gauntlet. Manimal 16u and 17u and Louisville Magic 16u and 17u compete in the Silver Division while Hoop Dreams 16u and 17u compete in the Gold Division. Don't see a Hoop Dreams 15u and I see a Manimal 15u but I think that's the Denver version of Manimal but not sure. Just recall seeing that Minimal only has 16u and 17u. Good luck to all the Kentucky players headed to Dallas.
  2. Go to Coachfitty#35 (@coachfitty1) | Twitter and see all his remarks about Coach Wright putting himself above Danny and Steven, not giving them mail, not reporting their stats, etc. Very, very vocal anger towards Wright. Calls him out by name several times.
  3. Doss seems to be more of a complete team as opposed to any standout individuals. If you look at their season stats, no one blows you away but the team results speak for themselves.
  4. Per @Wireman in a previous post: Here's the Manimal roster from Coach Stallworth: Final Roster: Team Manimal 17U Jake Smith/6'1 Casey County HS Cole VonHandorf/6'3 Cov Cath HS Peyton Broughton/6'5 North laurel Kel Sotts/ 6'2 Russell County Isaac Lenham/6'5 Marion County Dylan Gaines/6'4 Taylor County Damon Tobler/6'4 Perry County Idris Akinyemi/6'9 June Buchanan Austin Fisher/6'0 Clarksville Acad Per my knowledge and reading twitter posts (probably incomplete): Magic 17u: Chance Moore Trace Young Jaylen Sebree Anthony Mathis David Sloan Chris Vogt Tony Jackson DeAndre Dishman (2016) Hoop Dreams 17u: Pedro Bradshaw Tray Hollowell CJ Henagan Ramon Collins Jerryd Jones Ryan McDaniel Dylan James
  5. Who is on their roster? I haven't seen one anywhere
  6. Will he bring the two African players with him to Pikeville?
  7. Clint Wickliffe - Fern Creek Taye Calloway - Union County Will Bramel - Boyle County Justin Mitchell - Henry Clay Andrew Taylor - Corbin Eric Powell - Lafayette Cobe Penny - Anderson County Mikel Dawson - Huntington (WV) Jacob Taylor - Bethlehem Mickey Pearson - John Hardin Dontaie Allen - Pendleton County Dalton Perkins - Mason County
  8. From PP92's other thread: Hoop Dreams 16U roster this weekend: Clint Wickliffe Tae Calloway Will Bramel Justin Miller Andrew Taylor Eric Powell Cobe Penny Mikel Dawson Jacob Taylor Mickey Pearson Dontaie Allen Add 6'9 Dalton Perkins from Mason County and I'd say that's their roster. But I also believe the AAU trading season just started. Waiver claims coming soon.
  9. Sutton is more likely to transfer up a level in competition. I think Rose will make a lateral move. Could see him at a Liberty type of school. Don't see either of them moving down to D2 or NAIA level. Especially Sutton.
  10. I watched him play PG and was not impressed. Probably had 7-8 turnovers against minimal pressure. I hope he proves me wrong and ends up at whatever level he wants to play on.
  11. Just one man's opinion but after watching him play in person I think he's a D3 player. Poor decision making and not athletic. Not sure if he can guard because they played zone all game when I watched.
  12. They made the Peach Jam their first 2 years in Kentucky. Unfortunately they really struggled last year and went something like 3-20 in EYBL. They are playing 15u and 16u this year with the opportunity to earn back a deal for 17u next season.
  13. They claim that they don't have the resources to build a gym, baseball stadium, football stadium, etc.
  14. This is exactly my opinion. Once the clock starts on a 4 year high school career (as a freshman) every KHSAA athlete gets 1 free transfer without penalty. A second transfer would require a KHSAA hearing to gain approval. Some may say that the rule should extend to middle schoolers who play up at the high school level but I'm not crazy about that.
  15. Safe guess. Seems like he applies for every job.
  16. This is a message board. No point in being cryptic about it. Just say the names.
  17. Where are teams playing this weekend? From what I've seen: Travelers are at Knox Vegas WKY Elite in Knox Vegas Hoopsters in Knox Vegas Manimal in Knox Vegas Louisville Magic in Milwaukee for NY2LA Hoop Dreams in Indianapolis for some small tournament Where are other teams in Kentucky going this weekend? Post results and stats here (if you want).
  18. The word around Lexington is that Rode is headed to Huntington Prep. I don't know if that's valid but that is the rumor.
  19. Wireman and Maze are basically best friends . I would listen to him on this one.
  20. I never asked for rankings. That was KyKing The point of AAU is to get kids to college. Get them exposure they can't get through high school games. AAU rankings are great but they don't get college paid for. And you're being a bit dramatic by interpreting that all Kentucky teams must suck based on my comments. There are several good programs in the state. Just none that are top 5 or 10 nationally.
  21. No I do not. They can't beat programs like Each 1 Teach 1, Ny Rens, CP3, Team Loaded, etc.
  22. This is the exact scenario I have been told.
  23. If you think any 16u team in Kentucky last year is a top 5 team in the country, I've got some beach front property in Lexington to sell you. I understand promoting your program but be serious. If your program were top 5 you'd have several kids with mid major and high major D1 offers already.
  24. Those aren't the most credible rankings. They basically just rank teams that played nationals. The best teams in the country were all out in Las Vegas that week.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.