Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bath County

Featured Replies

Who are the frontrunners for this job? I've heard Aaron Linville.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maze Stallworth

 

You have got to be kidding.

You have got to be kidding.

 

Nah I wouldn't kid like that. I'd never throw a name out there unless it was true

Weird move to say the least of happens.

 

why?

That would be a great hire by Bath County.

why?

 

Looking on the KHSAA scoreboard, Bath County has won 40 games over the five years and lose 8 seniors off this seasons team.

 

Casey County had won 41 games the five years prior to Stallworth taking over but return a lot of their team next year, some say one that will compete for a region even though they will have a tough district.

 

I know Stallworth played in the state tournament in the mid 2000's at John Hardin so i assumed his next move would be to the Hardin County, Jefferson County area not back to the Morehead area where he went to college.

 

Biggest shock to me of him moving is it seems that Casey County seems to be open to the transfers as they have had three over three years. Will Bath County be open to these? Perhaps but if transfers happen at one school then happen at your new school one would think a red flag would be drawn.

 

That would be a great hire by Bath County.

 

If Bath County can hire Stallworth it would be a homerun hire, best hire of the off season. I seen Casey County play in Lexington during the 14-15 season at the Lexington Cath tournament and even though they only won one game I was very impressed with his team and how they played and have followed them since.

 

He has made the regional tournament at Casey County in each of his three seasons including a regional final appearance this season. His teams always get better as the year goes along. If Bath County can get this hire they will win the off-season there is no doubt about that.

Maze Stallworth

 

Hmmmmmmm...

 

My only guess is Maze wants back in the area. He indeed would be a nice pick-up for Bath.

 

Casey co and Bath co are very similar in talent and athletic pools imo. One advantage to Bath may be the ability to draw more transfers due to the easy access to Lexington via I64.

 

Bath is in a district where they should be able to compete every year for region bids. The had their best team in several years, this year.

 

They benefited from 2 or 3 Montgomery and Bryan Station transfers this year. Under achieved a little imo, not getting out of the district.

 

I'm not thinking the pipeline is loaded with loads of talent. If Maze does come, it's either a geographic move or someone in the community is throwing $$$$ around.

 

I do believe Maze applied for these gig a couple years ago, fresh out of Morehead.

He probably just realizes that it's easier to win the 16th Region and easier to live with more money.

 

I don't think I-64 has anything to do with it.

He probably just realizes that it's easier to win the 16th Region and easier to live with more money.

 

I don't think I-64 has anything to do with it.

 

My I64 comment was only ment to point out that transfers can and will come.

 

Bath will need help from somewhere besides Maze to win the region. Their talent pools are simply not that deep.

 

Fleming and Rowan both benefited from transfers during their multi-year region championships, you gotta have'em.

Stallworth will finish what he started here at Casey. He'll see Smith, Miller, and Hayes through. Casey has the talent to make another deep run, and Maze knows that. I don't see a move manifesting THIS season.

Stallworth will finish what he started here at Casey. He'll see Smith, Miller, and Hayes through. Casey has the talent to make another deep run, and Maze knows that. I don't see a move manifesting THIS season.

 

Wireman and Maze are basically best friends ;). I would listen to him on this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.