Everything posted by GrantNKY
-
Tesla Roadster: 0-60 mph in 1.9 seconds - 8.8 second quarter-mile
1.9? Ehh I guess that's decent.
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
Charge the entire student body then.
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
This is the text I got back from my buddy who's in the business school at OSU, "Oh the media obviously ran out of important news to publish haha — they were caught in April. Just students sharing online quiz answers for accounting via groupme...the number is exaggerated, as they counted every person that was in the groupme, whether they posted / viewed answers or not"
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
Haha any assignment that isn't done in class is going to have "collaboration" between students. That's just how it is. Happens everywhere on every assignment. This professor is just ignorant for thinking otherwise. When I say everyone in college is doing this, I mean EVERYONE.
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
I have a buddy that is still in school at OSU and is in the business school. I'm going to try and find out some more details.
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
It doesn't sound like this is was a test.
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
Basically if the students were just helping each other with take home assignments via Group Me this is completely laughable. I'd venture to say roughly 75% of undergraduate students are "collaborating with other students" when working on assignments. GroupMe is just a super easy platform for it. Now if they were using this to cheat on an exam then that is a totally different.
-
Ohio State Students use App to Cheat
I guess I'm confused on what kind of assignment they were working on, what did they do that was cheating, and how did they get caught.
-
Scott County Quarterback Josh Davis - Beyond Impressive
Family full of really good HS QB's. Would love to see Davis leave HS a state champion.
-
Trading Films
Exactly. They're going to get your film and you're going to get their film regardless of whether or not you send it to them. I don't see it as a big deal. Just saves everyone a little time and effort.
-
Trading Films
I think the idea is just to make the whole process easier for everyone. You're going to get the game film anyways unless you are just a lazy coach. If you're going to get the film anyways, then the agreement is why not just save yourself some time tracking down the game film from another coach or sending someone to video/scout when you can just swap the film with the other coach and be done with it.
-
Did Scott County vote to build new high school?
Well it's about damn time.
-
North Laurel 43 Lincoln County 6
How did Lincoln get 6?
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want :)
I don't think I've ever had a bad Cracker Barrel meal. High quality meal every time. Service is usually hit or miss.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want :)
Pretty sure I used that formula for a couple classes in college.
-
Division 1 Players in your schools history
What school?
-
Friday Fun Thread - Open Talk!
No but outside of Alabama nobody they have played so far should have beat them on paper. A school like FSU shouldn't be this bad at QB behind Francois. But it doesn't matter who plays QB because that O line is horrible. That shouldn't happen at FSU. They may not even make a bowl game.
-
8th Region (Cats Pause) Preview with corrections
I'll be curious to see how much Grant County has improved from last year. They lose Tuggle and Adkins, but return a lot of young athleticism and could probably cause some noise in the 32nd tourney by years end.
-
8th Region (Cats Pause) Preview with corrections
WV should be better than SK. Based on what we know about these teams now and how they ended last year, WV has to be the team to beat in the 32nd. SK is very talented and may very well win it, but WV was better last year and added who I believe is the best PG in the region. Kind of hard to say they shouldn't be one of the favorites in the region and the favorite in the 32nd.
-
Friday Fun Thread - Open Talk!
Proof that talent alone doesn't win games in college football.
-
Friday Fun Thread - Open Talk!
I know you're a Penn State fan now, but your old team Florida State is losing 21-0 to Boston College with 6:48 left in 2nd quarter...
-
Incoming frosh
Sorry it trying to get this thread off the rails with the first post, but I HATE the word "Frosh". End of rant.
-
Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Mack Brown isn't the best at this. He's better in the studio.
-
Out of State Scores of Interest - 10/13/17
Anyone with an update on the Moeller/ St Ignatius game?
-
Friday Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
FYI Clemson is down at the half to Syracuse 17-14 in case anyone is looking for something to watch.