Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GrantNKY

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GrantNKY

  1. Unfortunately there are far too many parents like the one you encountered in Wal Mart. I’ve heard similar things. With the way sports as a whole are in GC it’s like that in every sport. Daddy or Mommy knows what best. If the player rides home from practice and has to listen to a parent constantly undermining the coach then there is no reasonable expectation for success. How can kids be expected to buy in if they are in that situation? It’s a shame. I don’t believe this is exclusive to the football program either.
  2. I think I agree but please explain.
  3. You may be right. I’m not around the program as much as I used to be so I’m not sure. I’ve only been to 1 game this year.
  4. GC is a basketball community plain and simple. That’s where the buy in from the community is and rightfully so.
  5. Grant is an interesting job and not in a good way. There is no buy into the program. It’s hard to win when you just don’t have the players.
  6. This is the first I’m hearing of anything of the sort.
  7. Literally just going to post the same thing. Without a doubt the most impressive thing about this list.
  8. I have not watched Collins but have noticed they have been playing well.
  9. Thanks. I had not heard that. The region is wide open and WV could still win but missing Miles really hurts their chances.
  10. When they get Miles back I think WV is the best team in the 8th.
  11. Only people who get butt hurt about transfers are the schools/ fans who never get transfers.
  12. If AB played at Michigan instead of Central Michigan he's a first round pick.
  13. It's all about what his goals are. If his goal is to get to the league, its ignorant to act like Purdue is the best place for that. If his goal is to get a degree in an STEM field then Purdue makes a ton of sense.
  14. The second best receiver in the league is 5'10....
  15. I'm not going to act like I know what it's like to be in the young mans situation. But Moore should have next level thoughts in his mind IMO. While going to Purdue doesn't necessarily eliminate that opportunity, but how many times do we see players at Bama or OSU start 1 year and then go to the pros as a 1st or 2nd draft pick? Basically every year at this point. I understand that's not always their top priority, but I'm not sure what Purdue offers him outside of a really good education that Louisville doesn't. If he doesn't want to go to Texas, Bama, OSU he should stay home and go to UL IMO. I think it gives him a better chance to be competitive and probably a greater chance at reaching the next level due to increased exposure. Brohm is a great coach and he is recruiting the hell out of KY right now. But they have to know that if he is successful at Purdue he's not going to be there very long.
  16. Other than Brohm, why would he go to Purdue? I just don't get it. Does he want to be an engineer after football?
  17. I was never under the impression that he was going to play receiver in college. I thought he was going to play defensive back.
  18. Purdue will never finish higher than 3rd in the Big 10 West the entire time Moore would be at Purdue. It's a dead end. I understand the relationship he has probably built with Brohm, but he has to also understand that if Brohm does well, he isn't going to be there long.
  19. If Moore could follow Brohm to whatever school he is coaching at in 2 years then I would agree. I'd like to see the kid stay home or go work his butt off at Alabama or Ohio State.
  20. Because it's Purdue and Brohm isn't going to be there long.
  21. Sucks to see him decommit from Texas unless somehow Urban pulls one of his infamous last minute flips. He should stay home or go to a school that provides a fast track to the next level. Purdue would not be that school.
  22. The only two I've seen are Kelch and Miles. Also I'm not sold on Miles being 6'10. Miles is extremely raw and has great athleticism. Kelch is much more refined on both sides of the ball. Miles has more upside, but I believe Kelch is a better player.
  23. Without a doubt. Football coaches, basketball coaches, and Athletic directors are all way underpaid at a lot of schools throughout the state.
  24. It was a joke. Haha 1.9 is ridiculous.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.