Everything posted by GrantNKY
-
2017/2018 8th Region
I don't think it's a matter of eligibility with Fox I think it's about whether or not the program he is in will allow him to stay at Williamstown another year.
-
Collins 54 Anderson County 53 (8th Region Championship)
Thats it?
-
Collins 54 Anderson County 53 (8th Region Championship)
What happened?
-
How have transfers effected you area, and how will Charter Schools effect it
This is all speculation obviously.
-
How have transfers effected you area, and how will Charter Schools effect it
In the 8th region girls championship it would have been a lot more competitive if Grant county had Harmeyer and Martin still. SK is a machine so who knows what the outcome would have been but it would have been interesting to have seen. I also think the Grant County boys win the 8th region 4 years ago if Carr doesn't transfer for his senior season.
-
Simon Kenton 69 Grant County 22
Congrats to Grant County on an amazing run! Going to be fun to watch them going forward.
-
Simon Kenton 69 Grant County 22
SK is a machine. Their depth is absolutely incredible.
-
Grant County 64 Trimble County 53 8th Region first round
Wow! Let's go GC!
-
8th regional tourney pre-view
That's the thing I love about WV. They are so patient offensively. That's how they killed WTown in the district game. Williamstown played that zone and WV just waited for WTown to make a mistake and they had an open layup. If South gets it going though it could get ugly. I don't think WV can score enough to make it a shootout.
-
8th Region Draw
I'm with you there. They need other clocks on the wall for the exact reason you said, but I still miss that clock.
-
8th Region Draw
I love Henry County's, but I really miss the hanging scoreboard. I thought it gave the whole place even more character.
-
8th Region Draw
I believe that is correct. I've heard that from multiple sources over the years.
-
8th Region Draw
SK is probably 30 minutes longer of a drive than it is from Anderson Co. Like Drippen said the most central location is probably Carroll County. But nothing has the history or atmosphere of Henry County. So those of us in the 32nd put up with the long drive year in and year out because of this.
-
8th Region Draw
Exactly it's at HC because of the atmosphere and history. Not because it's centrally located.
-
8th Region Draw
No it's not centrally located.
-
8th Region Draw
Largest gym in the region I believe. There are a lot of people specifically those in the 32nd district that hate that it is in Henry County every year. But it is a good atmosphere every year and the gym is a great place to watch a game.
-
8th Region Draw
It's always at Henry County.
-
8th Region Draw
Williamstown and Gallatin will be a fantastic game.
-
8th Region Draw
Yeah they need to draw the 31st in the first round and the 30th in the second round. But everyone else is saying the same thing. Nobody wants to play 29th until the finals. It's all about the draw.
-
8th Region Draw
I wouldn't count out Walton winning it. But I would definitely love to see the 32nd and 31st draw each other. It would be fun to see WV and Williamstown in the semis.
-
Walton Verona 67 Williamstown 48 32nd District Championship
I may have missed it, I don't remember that.
-
Walton Verona 67 Williamstown 48 32nd District Championship
It's crazy to think of all the teams Walton would have had over the past few years if they didn't have some families move out.
-
Walton Verona 67 Williamstown 48 32nd District Championship
Who were they in a district with before they redristricted?
-
Walton Verona 67 Williamstown 48 32nd District Championship
I mean it's not the norm but Hardens a passionate guy I think you're looking too far into it. I was sitting on the Williamstown side in front of the WV bench so I didn't have the best view of Harden, but he didn't seem to be acting too crazy.
-
Walton Verona 67 Williamstown 48 32nd District Championship
I would say Oldham and South would be the favorites but I don't think they are that far ahead of WV. WV has a good chance IMO.