Everything posted by therealcoach
-
Rowan County 2012/2013
How are the Lady Vikings going to look now that Coach Tackett is gone?
-
Menifee County 2012/2013
The only player I know returning is Swartz. What sophomores are going to be looked at to step up?
-
Madison Central 2012/2013
I really like Madison Central's team. They are going to have a great season whether they win it all or not.
-
16th Region- 2012-2013
I seen Ashland, West, Fleming, Rowan, Boyd, Lewis, play this summer. I thought Ashland and Rowan looked good at times and struggled at times. I thought Fleming was tough offensively. West was much better than I anticipated after the last two years graduations. I also thought Boyd was tough at times. Lewis will be a solid team as well this year that could make it to a regional tournament. Did anyone see Russell, Fairview, East Carter, or any other in region teams play this summer? Any thoughts?
-
Rowan County job opening
Who are the candidates for the Rowan County Lady Vikings position?
-
Pendleton County Head Coach
When are they supposed to make a decision on this job?
-
Bath County Job
When can expect to hear an announcement as to who they are going to hire in bath co.
-
Bath County Job
It has gone kind of quite on this job. What is going on in Owingsville?
-
Nathan Dieudonne Named Mr. Basketball
Congrats to Nate. He is a really good player and a great kid. Saw them play about 4 times this year and he was a huge reason they were so good.
-
Pendleton County Head Coach
Tony Wise would be a good fit for this job in my opinion. I watched him at Montgomery several times last year and he did a really good job there. I saw his teams play at Frankfort too and they were really good while he was there for a Class A school.
-
Who will be the new coach at Montgomery County?
I wonder if he plans to keep the current assistant coaches or if he is going to be trying to bring in his own people? I hope he keeps those guys that are there because they do a great job.
-
Jordan Fox Picks Up Offer
I saw him play a few times this past season and I think he is going to continue to get better and better. Very quick and deceptive. I really like his game.
-
Corey Gregg Signs With Black Hawk East
Corey is a great kid with a great basketball IQ. He has a motor that never stops and i have no doubts he will do great at the next level. Congrats Corey!
-
Kentucky Boys All-Star Team
I will be at both games this year and I am looking forward to watching the Kentucky team and see how they measured up against a very talented Indiana team.
-
New Girls Coaches or Changes in Coaches
Who has all the schools hired? 1. Carroll Co. 2. West Carter 3. Somerset 4. GRC 5. Tates Creek List more schools and jobs that you know of.
-
Somerset Coaching Position
I didnt know they had started interviews yet. They just stopped taking applications up last week. Last I heard they were interviewing this week possibly. Maybe you know more than I do though. I have heard from day one that it really wasn't going to be a wide open race for the job. I have heard it has been Jeff Cothran's job from the beginning. I think Coach Mann really just wanted his former school to know he would be very interested for the future if and when the job comes open again.
-
Somerset Coaching Position
Thats funny because every time i have talked to Coach Mann he has always said good things about his former school and expressed a great interest at the opportunity of helping to rebuild his former program back up. You act as if you know him awfully well. You must talk to him a lot more than i do and know him better than me or just bad mouthing him because of where he is at and who he coaches with. I talked to him last week and he very excided to apply for the job. So if you have some better facts then lay them out here and if not then you should reconsider talking bad about people you do not know.
-
Somerset Coaching Position
What has Coach Mann said that would make you believe he would not want to come back there?
-
Bath County Job
When are they going to start interviewing for this job?
-
Somerset Coaching Position
Has anyone heard when Somerset plans to start screening people for this job?
-
Dixie Player Commits to Transy
I had a chance to watch this kid play a few times this year and he is a really nice player. Should be a good addition to Transy's roster.
-
Somerset Coaching Position
I agree I think a local person or someone with Somerset ties is what they need. I heard today from a person with Somerset connections that Cothran is going to get the job.
-
Henderson County open
Who will be the likely top candidates for this job?
-
Rankings: Kentucky boys Class of 2012
Has any of the undecided players signed or commited in the past couple weeks?
-
Coaching Openings
Any new developments over the weekend for any of these jobs?