Jordan Fox Picks Up Offer

well deserved, he had a nice tourney and is really growing up as a point guard.

Good to hear. Kid has huge potential. Hopefully he gets a fire under him and shows what he can do this year.

Dixie Heights High School sophomore guard Jordan Fox has landed a scholarship offer, according to his AAU coach Josh Maxey.The 6-foot-1 Fox was offered by Miami (Ohio). He had also previously heard from Eastern Kentucky, Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and went to Indiana’s Hoosier Hysteria.

Fox, who transferred to Dixie Heights from Jackson County, averaged about eight points and five assists a game in his first season with the Colonels.

Northern Ky. guard lands offer | Jody Demling – Recruiting

I have seen him play for two years now in aau, he played the best games I have ever seen him play, and I dont mean he scored 50 points, he made very good decisions, got his teammates involved, passed first, took the open three and made it when they backed off of him. Played very smart and is becoming more vocal and learning to be a leader, was great to seem him growing up.

Very nice player, but D1 is sort of surprising. Good luck and sounds like he has some real nice choices. I'm guessing the AAU style of play suits him well.

Has two years to continue to grow into these offers but after watching Dixie 9-10 games last season I did not see D1 caliber PG. After hearing a lot about him in the preseason I was anticipating a little more production on the high school level. I thought their previous PG, Matt Trammel was a better player.

He wasn't the best PG in the region as a previous poster indicated with Ruthsatz at CovCath being my pick but maybe as indicated the AAU game better suits his talents.